Tech redoing a song

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2010
name any old school song you'd like to hear him redo whether it be with kabosh or a solo rap track.. there are plenty i would like to see him do.

Jul 1, 2007
Bruh goon doggs, him and the rogue dogs came with the siccness. I really like techs rappid fire flow on this one. I can see it suiting one of his more futuristic beats with rappers along the lines of busta rhymes and haystck

Jan 5, 2010
ight, that sounds dope.. i was thinking more along the lines of redoing/covering a song that isnt his.. but lets keep both ideas open for suggestion since you came up with a good one.

Jan 5, 2010
why would Tech have to cover an old song when his musicc is doper than 90% of them??
when you cover a song, generally your trying to make it better than the original. I think it would be dope if he redid some old school rock song for the kabosh album..

and even tho his music is dope, its just sorta fun when you hear your fav artist redoing someone else's music that is either legendary in itself or just a good song to begin with.

Nov 14, 2002
It is impossible to label a remake "better" than the original IMO. If it weren't for the original, the person doing the remake may never have even made it in the music business. It's the butterfly effect.

Nov 7, 2006
It is impossible to label a remake "better" than the original IMO. If it weren't for the original, the person doing the remake may never have even made it in the music business. It's the butterfly effect.
yeah but there can still be a better remake than the original. thats like saying the very 1st rap ever was the absolute best rap cause it generated all these rappers. but when it comes to favorites theres no rights or wrongs, just opinions.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
the point of covering a song is to do something that people recognize to promote yourself and draw interest......thats why bands cover songs.....Tech already has a fanbase makes no sense....

and if you're gonna cover a song is basically means you dont have the creativity to put together a song that you think people will like so you wanna try to make money off some shit that someone else already did....might as well hire a ghost writer throw on some skinny jeans and call yourself something gay like Lil Wayne

Feb 2, 2009
ALRIGHT!!!! I GOT IT!!!!

The Devil went down to Georgia!!!!
Except "the devil went down to KC"
I've been Thinkin' about this for a minute now, and That song is MADE for a Tech re-make. LET's GET THIS DONE!!!! LOL