Tech @ Red Rocks.........WHAAAATTTTTTT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
they were just on point the whole night!! not that they arent always. but, if you have never been to Red Rocks then you wont know what im talking about. but ive seen him in multiple different cities and venues including KC and he shows a lot of love to denver. just a great ass vibe in the crowd. but overall the shows are getting better and better and they really have down the performances.
Im pretty sure they were on point in 2001 when I seen em. So, you still havent answered the question I dont guess.

Oct 25, 2006
No, Im not defensive Im just tryin to figure out why it was so much better. Have they changed shit up, did they do different songs? Whys this #1 outta 20?

P.S. I'd like to make it to a Denver show someday.
I dunno what it is about the Denver shows, I've just noticed that down here, most of Tech's fans are just chill as fuck, like the people around here. Everyone is just cool for the most part, there's not too many sweaty juggalos around here, not too many haters, not too many annoying ass dick riders. While we do have a share of them, there's also a lot of cool ass people just there to share the experience, and I think that's why Tech loves Denver so much. I didn't get to make it to the Red Rocks show, but I can only imagine what it was like...and as for the defensive part, I was just messin with ya.

Sep 20, 2003
wut up everyone !....yeah all i been hearing is top notch shit about the concert. Good Lookin out Tech !!! you kno he was gonna tear it up at the "RED" Rocks. dudes fav color is red and so it only made sense.....As for Murs, get up on him dude is real about his content and music, chec my myspace for a remix of Murs i did months ago. I have another but am waitin to release it, my lil cuzin' bumps that mix....i give him the exclusives and make sure he doesnt share it....if these young cats around my way love the shit then i kno everyone on here deserves a listen...... DENVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 19, 2006
Denver is his biggest market and to have close to 6,000 ppl all there for one reason and one reason only for TECH N9NE was wonderful! The energy was good ppl where there to have a good time no bullshit and with fine ass ppl all around and the crowd just electrifying and tech only performig there 1 other time and he opened that show made this the Best Tech show I have ever seen and Im with dude Im well past 20 and diff states and venues and this was the fucking best by far! My fav part was when the red rag got thrown during red nose and he picked that shit up! INSANE!!!

Jul 1, 2004
I dunno what it is about the Denver shows, I've just noticed that down here, most of Tech's fans are just chill as fuck, like the people around here. Everyone is just cool for the most part, there's not too many sweaty juggalos around here, not too many haters, not too many annoying ass dick riders. While we do have a share of them, there's also a lot of cool ass people just there to share the experience, and I think that's why Tech loves Denver so much. I didn't get to make it to the Red Rocks show, but I can only imagine what it was like...and as for the defensive part, I was just messin with ya.
I actually would enjoy myself more without the paint on the face smelly kids. And...you dont get defensive!:cool: