Tech @ Red Rocks.........WHAAAATTTTTTT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Shit was off the fucking wall people. Best Tech show of all time...I dont care what state he's been in, best shit ever. The best song of the night Kutt Kalhoun's "I See It" That shit was the shit. I know i said it. I've been there since the ogden, probaly about 13 shows now. This was the nutz, of all of em. Moon walkin and saawooh walkin, all over the fuckin stage. Real talk.

Yeah it's a little late for this post but I just got my voice back. I was the douche yelling "ENCORE" every time the crowd got quiet.

Rock The Bells Denver CO 303
Genius July 14 2009

Sep 21, 2006
FUCK YA THAT SHOW WAS FUCKIN UN BELIEVABLE!!! 8,000 PEOPLE IN THE MOUNTAINS WITH THE COOL ASS WIND BLOWING...THE ENERGY WAS UNEXPLAINABLE FOR REAL!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKK IT WAS SUCH A DOPE SHOW!!! MURS KILLED IT!!!

Feb 9, 2006
Yeah that show did look sicc as fuck. Makes me look at like El Corazon here in Seattle like WTF?!?!

Tech BETTER find a better venue next time hes in Seattle.

Apr 22, 2009
That Michael Jackson thing was the shit, I was pissed Jedi Mind Tricks didn't bring a better set though, I've always wanted to see them perform and they just didn't step up like i thought they would. MURS killed it though.

Too bad Red Rocks is only open during the summer, next step is the Pepsi Center though, maybe broomfield event center.

Aug 19, 2006
Cnt get over that fucking show for real!!!! I have been following tech for a rediciulious amount of time and have been privlaged enough to see alot of shows! But that was the best show i have ever seen!!!!!!! The crowd the energy, everything about that night was magical! and damn there where some fine ass ppl at that show!

Sep 30, 2006
There will be no way to ever top this show for me. traveled from lincoln, ne to see the show and was the time of my life.. never listened to Murs, but he tore it up and gained at least one new fan from me. JMT sucked ass!! not sure what that was about, but not feelin it. Tech, Krizz and Kutt tore that fuckin stage apart!! this was the 20th Tech show i have seen through the years, and by far the best venue, the best scenery, the most friendly people and most importantly the best stage show ive seen from them. you denver fuckers have it great out there. but all around a great night and great trip.

thanks again STRANGE MUSIC for continuing to hold it down!

Sep 30, 2006
they were just on point the whole night!! not that they arent always. but, if you have never been to Red Rocks then you wont know what im talking about. but ive seen him in multiple different cities and venues including KC and he shows a lot of love to denver. just a great ass vibe in the crowd. but overall the shows are getting better and better and they really have down the performances.