Tech on SNL - Start the Movement!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
After seeing the weak ass Black Keys perform on Saturday Night Live, it made me think that Tech N9ne should be on SNL to show everyone how to put on a live show (or at least a couple songs).
This is just an idea, but I think there should be a movement to get Tech N9ne on SNL as a musical guest. Facebook is a good forum for these types of things. Anyone want to start it up?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What Anthony said.

Plus, it's not much of a movement when you pay to reside in that spot for a short few moments. Upon payment, I'd consider it an obligation.

It's not the 70's anymore. People don't just become good at music then get plastered all over television because of their talent.

Why you think there's all this garbage being played from music to non music related programming?

DEEP POCKETS.

Apr 14, 2006
I know it's basically "pay to play" on TV and the Radio these days. But I was thinking SNL and Facebook, because that's how Betty White got the hosting gig.
Of course there are way more Betty White fans then there are Tech N9ne fans...

May 8, 2008
It disappoints me when artists go on there and just perform rather than get involved with the skits.... although with Tech I think it would be dope. I wouldn't mind seein some shit like this go down, i mean it cant be too unrealistic of an idea (wonder what kinda figures they're talkin to get on though???)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I know it's basically "pay to play" on TV and the Radio these days. But I was thinking SNL and Facebook, because that's how Betty White got the hosting gig.
Of course there are way more Betty White fans then there are Tech N9ne fans...
Not only does she have way more fans, she was also already an established "celebrity" prior.