Tech On New Welcome To The Midwest Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
I think everyone here at in the Strange Forum should insight some ideas and either poll or majority vote on some remixes and do a form mixtape??? Gotta keep the thread goin and it sounds like a good idea too me. anyone else that has good mixing capabilities (computer literate) should collaborate as well. ill do as many mixes as i can as most of what ive already done will be on it since it is tech. Let me know ya'll. This wack shit gives me ideas....lol

Jan 17, 2007
nnutthowzer said:
I think everyone here at in the Strange Forum should insight some ideas and either poll or majority vote on some remixes and do a form mixtape??? Gotta keep the thread goin and it sounds like a good idea too me. anyone else that has good mixing capabilities (computer literate) should collaborate as well. ill do as many mixes as i can as most of what ive already done will be on it since it is tech. Let me know ya'll. This wack shit gives me ideas....lol
ya, you n native american would be killer

Jun 29, 2005
sobman said:
ya, you n native american would be killer
yeah maybe some tracks but he just uses a prog that syncs the audio for him. I actually use tthe pitch range and do it by ear. thats why my shit comes out more on point. His prog wil break it down to an even percentage as versus i break it down to a decimal point. So We need the thread ffor requests or we gonna do it here?? Im serious niggaz. what the deal???

Jan 17, 2007
nnutthowzer said:
yeah maybe some tracks but he just uses a prog that syncs the audio for him. I actually use tthe pitch range and do it by ear. thats why my shit comes out more on point. His prog wil break it down to an even percentage as versus i break it down to a decimal point. So We need the thread ffor requests or we gonna do it here?? Im serious niggaz. what the deal???
Ya, make a thread dude

Make it something like a siccness tech n9ne mixtape

maybe he will get to see it before MLK comes out

Master will be so proud.

Oct 16, 2006
Is anyone able to add a link to the

Kanye West - Stronger (ft Tech N9ne & R. Kelly) [dj debet mix] solely?

Is the Welcome To The Midwest track and That Box also a mix??

I don't particularly want to download the whole Mixtape judging by the reaction it has been given..

Thanking anyone who is able to hook up a link..

ECF'NW.