Tech N9ne's sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
OMG I actually downloaded that and made it through 18 seconds of this faggot trying to do some gay shit.

JasonM. Realize you did accomplish something here. You got people to hear you. You fucking suck though. Get some fucking practice and get your own fucking style.

I read your response up there too! Was that some shit your music teacher told you? Or do you think your fuckin socrates?

You are the true definition of a POSER! Can I get a co-sign on that homies??

Jun 8, 2004
Jason the reason your catchin so much hate is because your postin on the wrong forum. You should be postin this on the Mystikal forum cause for a second i coulda sworn you were Mystikal rappin Tech's shit. I guarentee alot more people would appreciate your talent over there.

Mar 2, 2005
I gotta admit though, you have really given all of us some really good laughs. I mean you really REALLY try at something you suck at... I mean serious you REALLY sound like an 11 year old trying to rap just like what some other guy said in a previous post... Dude you dont have a "Rappers Voice" Also lets see a pic of you then, where's your "Rapper Imagine" All that ive read about and hear is that ur just some short fat guy with a high pitched voice... hahah Keep sendin them though they are hilarious

PS: Oh and when you FINALLY get the picture that you are not gonna be a rapper and that you ACTUALLY suck. Do me a favor and Don't Kill Yourself Man ok? Jesus Christ...

Feb 8, 2006
Know I don't think it was mystikal. sounded more like twista to me. that was some fire. especially when you flipped it backwards. how you do that shit. you did it better then tech himself. That helmet you wearin must help you out. you should do a video. and definantly wear the helmet.

Nov 4, 2005
damn, i havent been to the internet for awhile, and i finally do, and i see this again. I dont know what to say, but by the reaction of everybody else on this forum, do this elsewhere, but first, rack up some posts, not sayin shit about you wanting to rap, and then, when you feel like you have gotten some respect, try letting them hear it.
You wanna see tha shit i did at a talent show here in Iraq? I was spitting fast like noone else but me. I got it on video.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
JasonM said:
I will keep this on topic:

I think I understand Tech's sound now... I guess I should learn beat boxing lol but it really is like that... When you listen to this you will see what I mean...

Now that I sound like that or, you will know what I mean, relaxing in to how I did this I could probably do it alot more relaxed and running out of breath is really really hard to do I was setting myself up for a breath naturally it seemed

I was thinkin, for my style, to mix my voice with mystikals hehe... Someone with that fast rap and then on top of it bring that Mystikal style of hardness with that Twista and Tech chop... hell yeah

Ya'll are like quit bitin lol... but early on tryin to rap when I was runnin out of breath, I sounded annoying but it was a hard sound... I think I can a Mystikal type of flow and give it that twista and tech choppiness... we'll see... that just seems to be where I am wanting to go

You know that Broken Chains part? I don't know how Tech made it sound that good but I was able to minimally achieve that lol...

L8s for now, I ain't even gonna bite Tech's style of rap...

Man... reflecting back on this thing I can barely hear myself breathe... if you listen carefully at parts there is that snort sound from my nose... I don't snort when I laugh or anything so it's like just a weird breath thing that happens with me... I got a weird breath balance thing goin on lol... :p

So, I was interested to know how much you think it sounds like Tech's kinda delivery and umm I am lookin for a teacher to show me how to develop my voice even more, ya'll know anyone???

http://www.savefile.com/files/1006271

Can anyone else on here rip it like Tech? Post somethin :eek: should be entertaining
Mayne you sound gay... Every one can do now its on.... why you gotta put one fille in a rar ery time you upload somthin??????

Mar 2, 2005
lvwytemike said:
damn, i havent been to the internet for awhile, and i finally do, and i see this again. I dont know what to say, but by the reaction of everybody else on this forum, do this elsewhere, but first, rack up some posts, not sayin shit about you wanting to rap, and then, when you feel like you have gotten some respect, try letting them hear it.
You wanna see tha shit i did at a talent show here in Iraq? I was spitting fast like noone else but me. I got it on video.

Hit me up on PM I think itd be cool to see that