Tech N9ne's sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
I will keep this on topic:

I think I understand Tech's sound now... I guess I should learn beat boxing lol but it really is like that... When you listen to this you will see what I mean...

Now that I sound like that or, you will know what I mean, relaxing in to how I did this I could probably do it alot more relaxed and running out of breath is really really hard to do I was setting myself up for a breath naturally it seemed

I was thinkin, for my style, to mix my voice with mystikals hehe... Someone with that fast rap and then on top of it bring that Mystikal style of hardness with that Twista and Tech chop... hell yeah

Ya'll are like quit bitin lol... but early on tryin to rap when I was runnin out of breath, I sounded annoying but it was a hard sound... I think I can a Mystikal type of flow and give it that twista and tech choppiness... we'll see... that just seems to be where I am wanting to go

You know that Broken Chains part? I don't know how Tech made it sound that good but I was able to minimally achieve that lol...

L8s for now, I ain't even gonna bite Tech's style of rap...

Man... reflecting back on this thing I can barely hear myself breathe... if you listen carefully at parts there is that snort sound from my nose... I don't snort when I laugh or anything so it's like just a weird breath thing that happens with me... I got a weird breath balance thing goin on lol... :p

So, I was interested to know how much you think it sounds like Tech's kinda delivery and umm I am lookin for a teacher to show me how to develop my voice even more, ya'll know anyone???

http://www.savefile.com/files/1006271

Can anyone else on here rip it like Tech? Post somethin :eek: should be entertaining

Dec 27, 2005
Oh yeah and I think I can rap very well for a white boy. I can do all of industry is punks, this ring, 7 sins, wake up show....But I dunno if you really want to hear it than I might bust it via aim sometime or what not.

Jan 12, 2003
jason you're a fuckin loser, seriously. First off no one cares about you, your raps, anything related to JasonM. So why do u keep doing this? Second of all, why copy other artists style? EVEN if u had talent why be someone else, create your own sound thats you. Personally I still feel your sound should be coming out of the drive thru speaker.

Feb 17, 2006
First off your voice is to high compared to tech's so on some of the words you sound like an 11 year old boy. second like everyone else said get your own style, and even with that youll go nowhere, every ounce of breath you breathe onto that mic is a waste. just quit.

Jan 12, 2003
yeah i noticed he tried not to sound all mono tone, but dude just sounds worst off now than he did before. Especially when he tries to rap backward. THAT was the best part of his shit!!

still on the floor w/ that one

Jan 26, 2006
Hrmmm...

I am not sure why YOU feel the need to establish nobody cares about me, I guess some personal reglect issues... there is just no other reason for saying such a thing besides being a dick for other dicks to dick around... a.k.a. u gay
Again, stay on topic

'Why copy an artists style'...lol an artist is limited by his ability... and it becomes him in his limits as well as things that do not limit him... and the art part is usually based on limits

When I talk about like 3 different artists and explain my sound will probably be a mix of all three... somehow I am biting all three??? Or perhaps that is just me and my limits and things that dont limit me and I was just describing the sound... you probably would have a different opinion/description of it thx...

'Even if I had talent why be someone else'... Oh... if you practice your spitting abilities and rap other rap songs then it is a given you want to be like them in their entirety??? I don't see where that rule is written down somewhere hrmm... I am sure you have said TECH N9NE... rapped some parts of what he does when alone... Man... quit trying to be like him... I give love mothafucka... not sure where you are coming from

'I should be coming out of a drive thru speaka lol'... There is a story that goes along with this.. I was high as fuck working being a drive thru speaker and I had a few people comment on the quality of my voice lol... I think it was just cause of the frequency I was on while high

And so... I did ask for remarks and comments... but don't charlatan this shit too much man... keep it kinda real if you don't know wtf you are talking about, you just clownin on yourself...

I make up my own lyrics... I freestyle sometimes pretty well... in good time I will come up with stuff that is of my own...

But it's like this ya'll... it is said you find yourself around others... sorta how they say you can't know what's good till you've had it bad... you don't know pain till you get beat down... you get my point

all ya'll fuckin TRENDERS out there talking to ME about BEIN AN INDIVIDUAL when my personality type is like 5% of the world (of the 16 times in the Myers Briggs test) INTP... my life has been quite unique as with the things I have done in my DEADication

And that is a rap here for now... I hope to hear some more remarks on Tech's sound thx... how's it now beaters?

Jan 12, 2003
he already described himself in one thread. Somethin bout being 5 foot something and alot of lbs. Thats all i can recall, but yeah i bet you're right. He's probably wearing a helmet in the pic.

Aug 11, 2005
for 1 jasonM you droppin' way to many N bombs and that's fucked up
for 2 you suck at doing that shit just quit learn computers or something go get fucked shit if wanna show off your "spittin' skills" why don't you somewhere and battle someone 'cause i haven't heard you drop a freestyle of your own shit

Aug 11, 2005
betthatstang said:
he already described himself in one thread. Somethin bout being 5 foot something and alot of lbs. Thats all i can recall, but yeah i bet you're right. He's probably wearing a helmet in the pic.

I can just picture him

"ding fries are done ding fries are done
would like and apple pie wit dat
I work burger king serving charlbroiled whoppers"