Tech N9ne's K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
This sound just like his last album. IMO all his beats sound the same he should work with more producers. He was clowning on that pinochio track
This has a completely different sound than his last album, not even close. Not one fuckin beat on the album sounds the same. This album is totally different than Sickology.

Jun 22, 2007
Sickology sucked imo. This is def. better than his last albums though, only a few songs I aint feelin.
I liked Sickology and Killer, but those were his 2 worst albums IMO. Good albums, just not up to Tech standards. K.O.D. shits all over those albums, and is better than Everready IMO. Its right up there w/ Absolute Power and Anghellic.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Gambit, you need to put down that OJ Da Juiceman and Gucci shit and actually listen to the beats on Tech's album.

sure, some of them on the first half of the album are like listening to different sections of the same techno song, but the rest of the album's beats are dynamic.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
blackened the sun is the wackest tech n9ne song ever....constant skip
seriously?

I like the song

the album is dope as fuck so far

standout tracks so far are "Demons" "Check Yo Temperature" "In The Trunk" "Shadows On The Road" and "Low" <---that one right there is my shit

I gotta listen to the last few tracks... I just skipped through em real quick

Jun 22, 2007
seriously?

I like the song

the album is dope as fuck so far

standout tracks so far are "Demons" "Check Yo Temperature" "In The Trunk" "Shadows On The Road" and "Low" <---that one right there is my shit

I gotta listen to the last few tracks... I just skipped through em real quick
YES you do, K.O.D. the title track is the fucking shit, probably my favorite song on the album right now.

Jan 18, 2006
i think TechN9ne is a beast but the only tracks i like are Demons, B. Boy, Horns, Leave Me Alone, and F.U.N. Another disappointing Tech album cuz of the production