Tech N9ne's Hostile Takeover Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Dissapointed. I wont be going to this show. We havent missed a show in some 5 or so years.... Almost didnt go to the last go round but a friend hooked it up, I think it's time to take a break anyway.

I feel like I'm getting too old for the crowds, I even get irritated by the shit faced/disrespectful lot that fills the venue even when I dont even attempt to stay on the ground floor with the main crowd. It's either the bar or the balcony and like I said I can't even stomach that anymore...

Maybe missing a show or two will reignite that super hyped mentality that used to accompany ANY tech show coming out this way. Fuck, back then all we had to bump was A.P. and the previous catalog, the crowd was a lot smaller, and was a more dedicated group that were there because it was a bad ass show... not because they heard this guy on a mainstream artists album and it's the cool thing to do.

LoL, I'm bitching about having TOO MANY shows when there are some of yall that are lucky to get one every 5 years, mb.

Aug 16, 2003
Dissapointed. I wont be going to this show. We havent missed a show in some 5 or so years.... Almost didnt go to the last go round but a friend hooked it up, I think it's time to take a break anyway.

I feel like I'm getting too old for the crowds, I even get irritated by the shit faced/disrespectful lot that fills the venue even when I dont even attempt to stay on the ground floor with the main crowd. It's either the bar or the balcony and like I said I can't even stomach that anymore...

Maybe missing a show or two will reignite that super hyped mentality that used to accompany ANY tech show coming out this way. Fuck, back then all we had to bump was A.P. and the previous catalog, the crowd was a lot smaller, and was a more dedicated group that were there because it was a bad ass show... not because they heard this guy on a mainstream artists album and it's the cool thing to do.

LoL, I'm bitching about having TOO MANY shows when there are some of yall that are lucky to get one every 5 years, mb.
I hear you on that crowd shit. I took a few shows off due to that fact, but I found out that the best place for me is either at the Merch Booth...hanging out with the workers and SM artists that arent on stage...or in the balcony. The Midland is one of the places where the balcony really is one of the best seats...you can see the whole stage and your over the crowd without being in the middle of everything.

I dont need to be front row center stage to enjoy shit anymore. Hell Id rather sit back and just enjoy the show and see other people go dumb to that shit lol. Maybe were just showing our age man.

Oh...and Im thinking about making a Siccness.net sign or some shit lol...just a check in so I can say whats up to some of you fuckers in person.

Feb 28, 2008
I smoke before and during shows lol. By the time the act u.came to see is on my high is usually long gone. and lolb@ 90's babys. Bro EVERYONE sneaks weed in

Jul 3, 2008
i dont sneak weed in...i sneak in tabs n pills n shit...smoke on the way there get high 40 min before the main act...i do smoke cigs inside tho

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Thats why I love the Catalyst though. Smoking inside aint an issue. Just bought my tickets for the show on April 22nd there. Hopefully there wont be too many little faggots that I have to throw over the balcony.

Jul 3, 2008
^ dude i love that place. I went there for the KOD tour....best tech show i ever been to....tech made fun of me for almost droppin sum bitch when she was on my shoulders tryna show her lil ass areolas breh