Tech N9ne vs. Joe Budden ??? LMAO!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah well back when those wake up show freestyles dropped i hadnt heard that
i'm pretty sure he dropped at least one bar back when they were kickin' it with sway and king tech if not another session..

for the most part like I stated previously he doesn't freestyle

Dec 14, 2005
freestyling is harder than writing a complete song that actually has a topic or meaning? no. which is why so few are good at it.

I could name 100 good freestylers.. it would be hard for you to name 25 good writers that write full songs AND albums.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I've never heard a full album or mixtape from Budden - he's never really appealed to me - but he's always had some good stuff. I used to play "Calm Down" off of his first LP a lot a few years back. I think he has always been over-hyped though; I never quite understood all the "JOE BUDDEN IS THE FUTURE!" sig's that used to litter message boards.

Nov 7, 2006
I've never heard a full album or mixtape from Budden - he's never really appealed to me - but he's always had some good stuff. I used to play "Calm Down" off of his first LP a lot a few years back. I think he has always been over-hyped though; I never quite understood all the "JOE BUDDEN IS THE FUTURE!" sig's that used to litter message boards.
Word, he's good but niggas get a bit ahead of themselves. Buddens got the internet going nuts, and that's about it. And if anything, I rather just read his lyrics than actually listen to it.

Nov 7, 2006
Don't get it twisted, in my spare time I don't just go to a lyrics site and just read some Budden. I'm just saying in pretty much in rap forum there'll be a few threads where Budden fans will try to preach their gospel and they'll say the usual "nobody can touch Budden", "y'all sleeping", then they'd post songs and when niggas would disagree they'd post punchlines from songs. Written down on text it'd look dope but then when I'd check the song out I'd fall asleep

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
you sure about that son?

OG join date = dec 2002 under a hacked user name

I was one of if not the youngest cat on here amongst everyone...

Apr 14, 2006
freestyling is harder than writing a complete song that actually has a topic or meaning? no. which is why so few are good at it.

I could name 100 good freestylers.. it would be hard for you to name 25 good writers that write full songs AND albums.
That's very true. One of the greatest freestylers/battle rappers of all-time is Supernatural. How many CDs has he put out (one?)...and how many are any good?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Im not sure you are tellin the truth.. Who you callin son? youngin....
your uncertainty isn't at the top of my priorities so take it for what you want

and don't get my age twisted which shouldn't be a factor... it doesn't reflect the knowledge which surpasses most of that grace around here and I say that in a humble way...

especially for someone that is situated out of KC and overseas

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
But all we have to go on is the join date you have now so thats what were gonna go with... lol whats with the hack shit? why would you have a hacked user name?
that's splendid... but I ain't goin' by what you misconceive so call it a wrap

and as far as the reason goes you'd have to holla @ nemo for that one

Jul 3, 2008
Don't get it twisted, in my spare time I don't just go to a lyrics site and just read some Budden. I'm just saying in pretty much in rap forum there'll be a few threads where Budden fans will try to preach their gospel and they'll say the usual "nobody can touch Budden", "y'all sleeping", then they'd post songs and when niggas would disagree they'd post punchlines from songs. Written down on text it'd look dope but then when I'd check the song out I'd fall asleep
i know what u mean brah...im not even that big of a budden fan...i lost the tracks that i liked. but he has some deep shit that aint punchline music...its almost poetry how deep dude gets into it (no homo)