Tech N9ne track on LETHAL WEAPONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
dont worry bout what we do ... as far as usin that as a BONUS track .. I actually spoke wit Tech & The Weirdo about the track and got the ok to use it .. this track is raw az fuck and the Calm B4 The Storm album sold about 90% of itz units in KC ... so go figure genius. It humors me to see you doin anything to discredit the machine known as Killa Valley. crawl back into your hole and keep on keepin on.

Jul 7, 2002
You are right, Calm Before The Storm was off the hook. When did you talk with THE WIERDO? When I saw the tracklist I called him up to see how his track was remixed.....he laughed and told me he knew nothing about it. Maybe he just forgot about the conversation, but he didn't have a clue about that track being on there. Oh...and whether it sold mostly in KC or not, its damn near 5 years old.

I am not trying to discredit KVE...I think pretty much all the shit I have heard from you guys has been sick. I plan on buying Lethal Weapons and supporting yall in the future. So...I am going to crawl back into my hole and listen to my bangin ass Moment of Impakt cd.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
i apologize if i mistook your post as sarcasm...

yea I spoke to Will actually a while back... this album was supposed to drop about 8 months ago... but we backburnered it.
Tech said he was coo wit us usin the track and suggested i get William's blessings too... so i called Will and chatted wit him for bout 30 minz or so.. and he was all for it and he was even supposed to send me a beat cd... but it mustve slipped his mind.

there was no change in the credits of the song except additional mixing and digital editing by Big Robb for KV KARTEL.

thanx for supporting our albums... and make sure you drag the Lethal Weaponz and Kaoz cds into the hole with you... theyre knockin!

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
I'm cant make up my mind if Im gonna cop this Lethal Weapons- only cuz Controversy Sells was a HUGE disapointment in my book so can someone post up a tracklisting and production credits... thanks...keep on keepin on
Lucky you didn't like Controversy Sellz? Damn how can you not like that comp, it was knoccin. There are like 7 tracks on there that I bump all the time. If Lethal Weaponz is better than Controversy Sellz then it's going to be a classic. Can't wait to get my copy.

Late!

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
I'm cant make up my mind if Im gonna cop this Lethal Weapons- only cuz Controversy Sells was a HUGE disapointment in my book so can someone post up a tracklisting and production credits... thanks...keep on keepin on
Cop Lethal Weaponz, it smashes on Controversy Sellz.