Tech N9ne to appear on The Undergods album "In Gods We Trust"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
As we know, Tech N9ne appeared on the Undergods' (Keith Murray and Canibus) EP back in 2009. Looks like the duo is finally releasing the album which the EP was supposed to be a prequel or whatever too. According to this Hip-Hop DX article, Tech N9ne will appear on the full length album, along with Crooked I and Planet Asia.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...rays-undergods-full-length-to-release-may-31/
Canibus & Keith Murray's Undergods Full-Length To Release May 31
by Jake Paine
posted April 04, 2011 at 11:22AM CDT

UPDATE: Erick Sermon will executive produce the full-length debut, with Tech N9ne and Crooked I also appearing.

In 2009, Long Island, New York emcee Keith Murray and Queens, New York's Canibus teamed to release The Undergods EP. Released on Sound Records & Entertainment, the seven-song project was said to be a preemptive release to a full-length from the Def Squad and former Refugee Camp All-Stars members, respectively. However, that never happened.

HipHopDX recently learned that The Undergods is planned for May 3 release, according to the Koch Distribution database. A rep for Keith Murray confirmed the project.

Last year, Canibus released two albums, Melatonin Magik and C of Tranquility.

HipHopDX will keep you updated.

(March 3)

UPDATE: RBC Records has confirmed that In Gods We Trust by The Undergods will release May 31. The effort will be executive produced by Keith Murray's longtime mentor Erick Sermon of EPMD. Sermon also will appear on the album featuring Tech N9ne, Crooked I and Planet Asia, with production by Jake One.
It may just be a case of them putting "Show Em What Crazy Is" on the album, and not them reaching out for a verse for a new song for the album. Guess time will tell, but I'm guessing it's going to be "Show Em..."

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It may just be a case of them putting "Show Em What Crazy Is" on the album, and not them reaching out for a verse for a new song for the album. Guess time will tell, but I'm guessing it's going to be "Show Em..."
This

Jun 12, 2005
I wonder how its going to work out with Canibus beefin' with Royce & Budden and then Crooked I being feature on this album. Interesting. Must be an old verse from Crooked before they signed to Shady.