Tech N9ne Shirt at Hot Topic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
Its cool. And IDK how I feel about this.. Its OBVIOUD Hot Topic has changed man. Their fucking member card thing isnt even black n red no more.. And when you walk in it dont feel like a haunted house no more... I hate it haha. Fucking mall goths.. but yes, this in no way is a bad thing. Cant possibly say he SOLD OUT. Mindless Self Indulgence, as soon as they hit hot topic shelfs they sold out.. Tech just dropped a bomb CD. I think itll all be fine

Nov 14, 2002
Fucking mall goths.. but yes, this in no way is a bad thing. Cant possibly say he SOLD OUT. Mindless Self Indulgence, as soon as they hit hot topic shelfs they sold out.. Tech just dropped a bomb CD. I think itll all be fine
I'm guilty of buying the "Our Pain Your Gain" MSI DVD from Hot Topic.

I have to give MSI a pass, they were Hot Topic-ey before Hot Topic was, if that makes any sense. I guess what I'm saying is that Hot Topic stole MSI, not the other way around.

That still doesn't make much sense...

Anyhow I say YAY for Tech for being at Hot Topic, but boo for oldschool fans who don't want little kids walking around with Tech shirts from Hot Topic. The day I see that, I think I'll trade in my Tech shirts for a few more MC shirts.

I remember them talking about a Hot Topic deal back when they were fuckin with ICP.

Jun 19, 2008
last.fm
has anyone here ever been to a Tech N9ne show? 99% of the people there look like they shop at Hot Topic...no surprise here...the real question is: what grown adult wears a band (rapper, whatever) shirt? coppin a tour shirt while ur at the show is one thing, but to go to Hot Topic and buy a Tech N9ne shirt? are you serious? i won't lie. i bought a D12 shirt...in 2001...when i was in high school. i know Tech isn't your average rapper, but this is just a strange (no pun intended) demographic to be catering to. he's 38 years old and for whatever reason is trying to market himself to people 20 years younger than him. wtf do 18 year olds, not to mention 18 year old who were BORN IN THE 1990s, lmao, have in common with him?

May 1, 2009
has anyone here ever been to a Tech N9ne show? 99% of the people there look like they shop at Hot Topic...no surprise here...the real question is: what grown adult wears a band (rapper, whatever) shirt? coppin a tour shirt while ur at the show is one thing, but to go to Hot Topic and buy a Tech N9ne shirt? are you serious? i won't lie. i bought a D12 shirt...in 2001...when i was in high school. i know Tech isn't your average rapper, but this is just a strange (no pun intended) demographic to be catering to. he's 38 years old and for whatever reason is trying to market himself to people 20 years younger than him. wtf do 18 year olds, not to mention 18 year old who were BORN IN THE 1990s, lmao, have in common with him?
What?

Feb 28, 2008
What artist DOESN'T have fans hella younger than them?? You are fucking retarded if you think musicians fans should be in their age range.

Nov 14, 2002
If is my fav MSI album. and they didnt really change their sound...therefore they did not sell out. fuck you.
That's not totally true. You'll Rebel To Anything sounded like Marilyn Manson half the time. But that's my fav album thus far. LoL.

And what do you have in common with D12? You're not black, you probably didn't grow up in Detroit, don't know any famous rappers...

WTF is your point? I don't have shit in common with DMX but I still like his music.

May 29, 2009
good points zero

Offtopic but ZERO, that pic of tech you got: looks like theres a big cock behind his head, from the lamp UP with 2 red balloons as a satchel. lol

Oct 30, 2009
Hot Topic is nothing more then a sellout brand itself. When i was growin up and I first got introduced to that place, it was a DARK store. Dark as in the vibe and the merch they sold there. Although they still cater to the "dark" fans and sell the merch, its more mainstream then what it used to be, and the redesigned stores show this. Its about fucking time they sold Tech shit there, they sell like everything else.

Dec 25, 2003
I gotta say is its about fuckin time cuz for last few years when Tech was already blowin up I made requests to the sales clerks & managers to order Tech N9ne shirts to sell them at Hot Topic when they were barely sellin other rapper shirts yes Hot Topic aint what it used to be but the same goes with everything else in this washed up world... But theyre only sellin it online & not at the stores shit they dont even carry Tech cds in their stores but they carry that faggotass Lil Wayne & teeny-bopper ass Lady Gaga along with all the Psychopathic shit when the store supposed to be more rock/punk-oriented LMAO!!! WTF is wrong with the market these days??????

Jul 1, 2004
LOL @ everyone sayin tech sold out when they would do the exact same thing if given the oppourtunity. Most of ya'll are some fuckin jokes. So I guess Tech is a sell out for promoting his album in 100 markets in the U.S. right? Big album sales is sellin out right? Go jump into oncomming traffic.