Tech N9ne Shirt at Hot Topic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
MORE LIKE THE START OF BIG TOURS IN HUGE ARENA'S

& PLENTY OF HOT TOPIC BITCHES TO TAKE HOME AFTER........

TECH 9 HERE IN ORANGEVALE - 20 MIN. NORTH OF SAC. SMALL CLUB SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW....... THE BOARDWALK.COM

3/25 I THINK SOMEWHERE NEAR THAT DATE ..

Nov 14, 2002
how so? you do that alot of rappers got shirts in ther right? they got easy e shirts wutang shirt etc. i bought the Ol' Dirty Basterd shirt from there, it looked like the Obama Hope shit but it said Dirty, shit is sick
They also have Weezy shirts.

There's a diff between pop culture shirts and new artists hocking their shit in that shithole. There was a time a long, long time ago when that store was the fucking shit.

Now it's a girls clothing store, and guys still haven't noticed.

May 29, 2009
Doesnt matter, really. If people go to Hot Topic for all types of crazy merch then let 'em. I try to only by my shit from the tours but if some suburban kids wanna pick up at the only place they know where to find their shit cause fucken Le Chateau and all them other fucken houses don't slang then fuck it, let 'em get their shit there.

Slightly OT but Leave Me Alone was a radio track completely different from his style of shit. I know like 12 of my boys that cant stomach that track cause it sounds like he was just tryin to get some airplay but I love that track, one of my faves. If Tech wants to reach out and get people onto his shit by doing a radio track and gettin from bread from stores like hot topic let him. I don't see any of you guys tryin to hustle your tunes and making it successful with just street teams, come on.

Next thing I'm gunna be hearin is "Oh, I saw a Tech CD at the mall, man, he's sellin out cause retail establishment is soo not underground." lol, fucken children man. It's a store that sell's merch that you wont be able to find elsewhere. If you care so much go cry to Sears to get them to stock your favorite underground rapper's shit.