Tech N9ne Sells Out?!?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
lmfao.....aye you from topeka?....i checked out ya SC...shits aight...i used to live in witchita.....been to topeka alot to pick shit up from the train...peep out my SC lemme know whats up. www.soundclick.com/aztekproduktion ..maybe we can collab or sum shit
Thanks for checking it out man. I dont think anyone has in years lol....Im actualy retired from the rapping shit...to much crazy shit in my life to do it like it should be done.

I do have people still in Wichita thats doing it big tho and I know most of the Topeka cats thats doing it now i might have them check your sc out

Apr 22, 2008
Thanks for checking it out man. I dont think anyone has in years lol....Im actualy retired from the rapping shit...to much crazy shit in my life to do it like it should be done.

I do have people still in Wichita thats doing it big tho and I know most of the Topeka cats thats doing it now i might have them check your sc out
you know cats in witchita?...you ever heard of streat mafia records?

Jun 9, 2007
And I'm sorry, but nobody here would bang Lindsay Lohan? I think that makes you gay in the eyes of god himself.
I was watching Mind of Mencia last year when I still thought he was funny, and he showed the pic of Lohan getting out of a limo pantiless, except he had a taco over her hooha

I thought to myself "damn, I'd love some hot sauce drizzled over that"

but I was talking strictly about the taco

Lindsey Lohan looks like an anorexic crackwhore

Nikki Cox, on the other hand, would get it in every orifice possible

Dec 14, 2005
plus shes a fuckin coke fiend... and sounds like she deepthroats while smoking a cigarette... other than that yeah shes pretty hot...

Nov 14, 2002
If you don't like Lindsay Lohan, it's because you spend too much time watching the E! channel and taking their reports to heart. It's like people who talk shit about Britney Spears being "fat" and shit...

Who are YOU fuckin' that you can kick Britney Spears out of your bed? Please.

Oct 25, 2006
If you don't like Lindsay Lohan, it's because you spend too much time watching the E! channel and taking their reports to heart. It's like people who talk shit about Britney Spears being "fat" and shit...

Who are YOU fuckin' that you can kick Britney Spears out of your bed? Please.
Nobody likes Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears due to the simple fact that they're a couple of little whoreish fuck ups, we don't need the media to see what the hell is wrong with them, they just like to capitalize on it for their lack of life. I mean cmon, like we live near these people to get to actually see their good side rather than their bad side? Lindsay was starring in a movie with her role being a damn stripper for god sakes. 21 years old and she's supposed to be a role model. That and her being a known crackhead?? Do I smell an out-of-control whore? No thanks. I can get a crackhead down off of Colfax that at least knows how to wear make-up out in public.. Britney Spears shaved her fuckin head and has 2 kids, it's not the kids that I'm worried about, it's the fact that she can't even take care of em. Fuck a skinhead?? No thanks. I'll stick to my lady.

Nov 14, 2002
Nobody likes Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears due to the simple fact that they're a couple of little whoreish fuck ups
I wish I could fuck up to the tune of millions of dollars.

we don't need the media to see what the hell is wrong with them
How else would you know anything about them. I'm curious... The last time you hung out with Britney and Linds, is that when they tried to get you into a three-way? Is that when you based your "whorish fuckups" opinion on them?

Lindsay was starring in a movie with her role being a damn stripper for god sakes. 21 years old and she's supposed to be a role model.
1. It's legal for strippers to be 18 or older.
2. Who the fuck asked Lindsay Lohan to be a role model? I didn't. She's a grown woman. That's like saying Tech is fucked up because he talks about drugs and abortion when he's supposed to be a good role model. And he has kids of his own.
3. Every girl you've fucked in your life... They were nuns or something? WTF does being a role model have to do with whether or not a girl is hot?

That and her being a known crackhead?? Do I smell an out-of-control whore? No thanks. I can get a crackhead down off of Colfax that at least knows how to wear make-up out in public..
No... What you smell is a broad that doesn't have to suck a dick just to get coke. The girl can afford her own shit. Um... Have you ever done coke? I guess that immediately makes you a coke-whore.

Fuck a skinhead?? No thanks. I'll stick to my lady.
Obviously, I'm not talking about when she shaved her head... What was that, a year ago now? more?

Jul 7, 2002
Them girls do the same shit we all do...they just have cameras around.

I swear if I were ultra famous I'd have an E special every week about how out of control I am.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
"Mr. Freix was caught driving and drinking a pint of Old Charter and masturbating with his free hand last Friday evening as he 'tooled' around Highway 65 just north of Springfield, Mo. When questioned by police, Mr. Freix said that he had everything handled and just wanted to be left alone long enough to get shitfaced and babysit the twins. His label is said to have suffered irreparable damage and may never recover....And now, on to sports with Chip Cannondale."