Tech N9ne says he's an atheist, is he lying?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
"Excuse me... THEIST... not ATHIEST lol... <SMACKS HIMSELF>

But uhh... so he has beliefs in God(s)... hrmmm"

Here it is:

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=64942 PASSWORD: dope

I found this by Tech somewhere... you'll find he is saying the backwards part that is in his song Earthquake. You'll also find he supposedly says what it says backwards in that piece, and he says, among other things:

"...Jesus Christ got me killin demons to the fullest..."

I actually think I may have posted about this before and perhaps it was deleted? Or perhaps I didn't really post it I'm not sure what the truth is but I was trippin over it not being anywhere on the forums :D

Perhaps betthatstang knows?

<JasonM scratches his head>
I am really confused by this cause supposedly he's an a theist yet that line makes me believe he could really be a Christian or something? I just find it interesting... We all know Tech can speak backwards stuff... I bet he has read the book of the dead and all that stuff... we know he is quite educated, that is another BIG reason why I am curious about this, thx

Jan 26, 2006
well he also says in GOD COMPLEX: "Jesus Christ and god is black and he comin back nigga" hehehhe

I forgot about that line :p

Yeah, he is ANG-HELL-ic... meaning he is good and bad and he is just bein wicked sayin stuff others might think as blasphemy... but come on now... well, he also says he's an angel... angels have angles on stuff... well... hrmm I guess there is belief in wicked angels by christians as well... but

I dunno it's gonna take more than sayin he's Anghellic to explain this Tech was sayin religion had him confused, well dang, I can see that coming through him lol

"Jesus Christ got me killin demons to the fullest"... it's like what?

He is sayin Jesus Christ has him doin that... I think only a Christian would believe in the existence of Jesus Christ, let alone speak that he is doing Jesus' plan? And saying that Jesus was black and is coming back? How is that not atleast somewhat a christian belief???

:S

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
He doesn't know what A Demon nor an Angel is because, they are only words that have been discribed to the world, its not something we'll know while being human beins.

Realize that Tech has given facts to you, but you just haven't come across them yet, The Religion will give those of you who haven't gotten the chance to expand your mind.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
JasonM said:
well he also says in GOD COMPLEX: "Jesus Christ and god is black and he comin back nigga" hehehhe

I forgot about that line :p

Yeah, he is ANG-HELL-ic... meaning he is good and bad and he is just bein wicked sayin stuff others might think as blasphemy... but come on now... well, he also says he's an angel... angels have angles on stuff... well... hrmm I guess there is belief in wicked angels by christians as well... but

I dunno it's gonna take more than sayin he's Anghellic to explain this Tech was sayin religion had him confused, well dang, I can see that coming through him lol

"Jesus Christ got me killin demons to the fullest"... it's like what?

He is sayin Jesus Christ has him doin that... I think only a Christian would believe in the existence of Jesus Christ, let alone speak that he is doing Jesus' plan? And saying that Jesus was black and is coming back? How is that not atleast somewhat a christian belief???

:S
Here we go again... you cant be serious????? please tell me this another attempt to annoy the shit out of everyone.... You truley are wakked in the fuckin head.... Next you`ll be tellin us about the aliens or the preminitons you`ve been having.... Real shit the dudes crazy and he thinks he can rap lol

Sep 26, 2002
it's tech's private life, which is none of our business...

but i have to post this tech quote from an interview you can find here:
http://www.murderdog.com/kansas_city_interviews/tech_n9ne/Tech_N9ne.htm

because it's beautiful and pretty close to what i myself "believe"

What God are they trying to protect? The God who made us into slaves? That&#8217;s the God who&#8217;s fucked us over and over.

Exactly. That&#8217;s real shit. That&#8217;s how I feel. I think it&#8217;s the way a lot of Black folks grew up. In the church, you don&#8217;t play with Christ, you don&#8217;t play with this. A lot of Black muthafuckas don&#8217;t even know the Bible. I&#8217;ve read the Bible. They&#8217;re just going on hearsay, and they think I&#8217;m saying I&#8217;m Satan. I didn&#8217;t say I&#8217;m Satan. I said I&#8217;m good and bad. The picture they have painted in the Bible, which man wrote, to me I feel like the Bible was written to coral people and keep people in line and control people. But that&#8217;s just my opinion. You got people who say, he&#8217;s trying to go against our God. No, I ain&#8217;t trying to go against our God. I ain&#8217;t trying to go against nobody&#8217;s God. I&#8217;m just trying to say, I&#8217;m good and bad and your image of good is a white angel, your image of bad is a red devil, like on a fucking hot sauce bottle. I just took their imagery, which I don&#8217;t believe in anyway, and I put them together. I&#8217;m good and bad.

You are a free person&#8212;free from God, free from Satan. You are free from all that.

Exactly. I&#8217;m an individual. I don&#8217;t know what they are trying to protect. They just wrote the Bible to keep us in line. They say Shakespeare wrote some of the Bible. You never know. King James was gay. We don&#8217;t know. We&#8217;re just going on hearsay. I feel like there&#8217;s a higher power. That&#8217;s all I&#8217;ll say. The people that are controlled by the Bible are controlled by what they think God is and what they think Satan is. They are scared because I showed the imagery that they created. They feel like I shouldn&#8217;t play with that but I wasn&#8217;t playing. I wasn&#8217;t paying with religion. A lot of my boys back home say, we don&#8217;t play with God. I wasn&#8217;t playing.

A lot of people are not free. A lot of people are still slaves. You are not. You are free,

Exactly. I&#8217;m free! I can&#8217;t be a slave. I&#8217;m a leader. I&#8217;m an innovator. I go against all grains. If it says in the books that you aren&#8217;t suppose to dye your head red if you&#8217;re a Black person and have spikes, then I&#8217;m gonna do it because I go against the rules. The rules don&#8217;t apply to me. I&#8217;m an individual.

No doubt. The good and the bad. This is what you do and what you do not do. To try and keep them in line and control. I&#8217;ve been controlled by Christianity in the past. I&#8217;ve been controlled by Islam in the past. I&#8217;ve read books on Confucianism. I&#8217;ve read books on Shintaoism, Taoism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism, and all that shit.

All those things are to control us.

Exactly. I didn&#8217;t choose nothing. I just believe there&#8217;s a higher power. That&#8217;s all I know. I&#8217;m not playing with what they think is God and what they think is Satan. I don&#8217;t play with it. I can keep trying to free them with my music. With my "fuck you" attitude maybe they&#8217;ll say fuck it with me. That don&#8217;t mean they got to dye their hair red or orange. It&#8217;s the inside of you. Just because I went crazy doesn&#8217;t mean they got to go crazy. Just learn from me, laugh with me, have fun with me, drink with me.

Feb 4, 2006
There will be rules to get to the mainstream, and rules if he wants to stay there. Nobody likes rules, but at some point we all gotta play the game.

Sep 26, 2002
kfascole said:
There will be rules to get to the mainstream, and rules if he wants to stay there. Nobody likes rules, but at some point we all gotta play the game.
and that's a sheep-like attitude, in my opinion. no disrespect but it's because too many people think like that that this world is so fucked up.

there are people who don't give a fuck about the rules and still make it. this isn't happening that much in rap nowadays because we live in the era of "glam rap" but one man like Tech or someone else can make it all better.

Oct 3, 2005
JLMACN said:
wrong.

I know alot fo people who are not Christians...believe Jesus was real.

Now do they believe he was the son of God? thats a different story.

No shit alot of folks believe in jesus. Like Muslims mabey not Jesus was their savor and the son of GOD but they believe he was an important part of their history. I believe he is our savor and the son of GOD

Dec 14, 2005
JLMACN said:
wrong.

I know alot fo people who are not Christians...believe Jesus was real.

Now do they believe he was the son of God? thats a different story.

Jesus as a man, is a part of history..you can't deny history. But, if you want to get serious, there isn't any REAL proof..except that theres an empty tomb somewhere, where he was supposedly laid to rest...and then resurrected...

Jan 26, 2006
I know there are people who may believe Jesus existed but are not christians... but Tech did says Jesus and God are black and comin back...

He ways sayin Jesus Christ has him doin this... and sayin he is comin back? The fact that he would be returnin.... that kinda, in my mind, makes me think Jesus is in some kind of exaulted place in Tech's mind I think...

I just found it kinda interesting... Tech says he's a theist

hey, in10city_131x, thanks for that bit of information :p

I know it's his personal life... but when someone does like what tech is saying: using religious imagery and statements... and he says he's not playing...
^ It kind of makes someone want to know where Tech is comin from - atleast to a bit of an extent...

I think I could call myself a theist, but, I don't have the balls to lol... I always say I am a christian and hide the level of my skepticism :p

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
BigRawb said:
Jesus as a man, is a part of history..you can't deny history. But, if you want to get serious, there isn't any REAL proof..except that theres an empty tomb somewhere, where he was supposedly laid to rest...and then resurrected...

alot of people that were significant in their time period have empty tombs..
Its something that thieves did and still do..

im not making excuses....cause i dont personally believe that Jesus was our savior...but i do believe he existed as a man..

Feb 4, 2006
in10city_131x said:
and that's a sheep-like attitude, in my opinion. no disrespect but it's because too many people think like that that this world is so fucked up.

there are people who don't give a fuck about the rules and still make it. this isn't happening that much in rap nowadays because we live in the era of "glam rap" but one man like Tech or someone else can make it all better.

If Tech can change the game he would be a savior in his own right. I hope
that he can, but my people can be more closed minded than most, and can hate with the best of em. Tech won't fit into their mold, he can only change
things if he meets em half way.