Tech N9ne Read This!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2004
try this one on for size dont you realize that that diss was a farce?

Accapella intro:
1983: Jonathon Stevenson was born
1995: Jonathon first heard Bone Thugs N' Harmony's E. 99 Eternal and wrote his first flow
1999: Jonathon first met Sllick G
2001: Jonathon adopts the name O.Z.
2002: O.Z. is estranged from Slick G
2004: O.Z. turned in his first demo to Tech N9ne and heard no response...so now
(hook)
Ima hatax 8
Tech N9ne may be a playa
But Ozizzy's now a hata

blood sweat and tears i have shed/punk mutha f*ckin b*tch now fears/ of once dears financial queered/ gave a mary dear letter and dipped its all clear/ last place scandalous fool now head of the race but guess what got debased/ Tttech Tech Nnn9ne N9ne thought he would shine/ lost the tite ryhme time why a mitch bade twofaced case/ lately i think too much of us is blind/ connect Tech to Bush/ and all it took was a foolish diss by not listenin to my sh*t/ so now gotta Must Bust Down/ on this wannabe Psycho clown/ give a little push/
resolve will topple hope he breaks down ballin in shame Denying my clique/ owe me 50$ mutha f*cka that recorder was not cheap/ but peep moths in pocketbook no chance to creep/best effort i could give no reap now its you're turn for grief/ cuz if still hardened heart i will fully estrange and sieve you beneath/when fellish foolish mortals get green and gold glint prophecy mind rent/ Absolute Power corrupts absolutely and now Aaron be in mental splints/ so now you sitting there wild ass hair you know where wondering why not let me fly but lost the rent/ like Krayzie Bone which way did I go? oh no dont know dumb hoe I'll tell you where i went/ over your head by fathoms pressure crushed your fell*checker/ and now your version of this game B*tch outlives usefulness im gonna break her/ and not just rape her images of hiphop strung up while lifeless eyes watch/ and she beggin me to stop but when its all over you taken away by the cops/ there wanted a small taste of my poe mode fo sho "psycho"/ but you blow f*ck you and industry hoes nuthin but fiendin fo pole/ which is the money and fame you dolt turned into what you hated most yoself/ even though you have a decade on me i will say it you nothin but a mind young tone whelp/
(hook x2)

a Tech N9ne aint sh*t its the MP-5 thats ready to unzip rip/ checkin the clip filled with the words that i spit (clip sound) its a fateful click/ blanks but they still sting making me The King laugh too good a doom my P.O.V. you are sick/ but i will show you the TRUE definition of a mental flip twist/ stealin my dream dreams will end in singin demons fiending for thee/
there wishin for Gypsy's parent abated by more fellness me grievin for humanity/ one of the major differences between you and me/ you bring the stephen King's misery while i rule with love you see/ now its all over i came to usurp and work/ towards less hurt and no longer need of dug dirt/ but you wanted to flirt so in the end lose all but the shirt/ you definately went left when comfronted by my fork/ maybe i am to intelligent for understandin but stupidity runs rampant/ useful metaphor is plant suck up all titeness like a cactus/ I'm comin to rain my pained brain frame ran plans for grands you cant get a grant/ so then ego splits open and birds feed off your pus outta luck man/ just like the Church will be lakin creatin conception of you bakin/ for my sake fakin and i sit here waitin for a call to end my fatin/ blatant fell hate wells ring bells cross dells to bring the great in/ and all you could do is listen to that small voice in your head what? sin of Satan/ PRIDE
(hook x2)

ill neva be a playa in your sense of the word drippy dickies cuz havin more than one chick is absurd/ im a hata cuz the plots rock but cock knocker drops now he will flop/ and he ought stop but thick block fought to nought thought/ then got caught now that i realize whats in your eyes trot a lot/for when i got pot flippin scripts against ones whom i sought then left me to rot/i need the money not just for the love but dove girl and bills/ and as tite as my shit is expecting my lyrics to be comin outta all of they grills/i was thinkin this guy was real but steal and dont feel i've had my fill/ so once im on top and he the gutta setta no tears willame spill/ fed up with foolish mortals wish theyd all be killed/ blue steel makin blood spill when its in theyre mind/ time for kine or poe fill rind but im pissed and dry still/gotta finish expression of fell session impression of N9ne/ pity is dedicated to this ersatz cat now that im up to bat/ lettin penultimate satyr chat and clack pap back/ ends hope of rearange or change no matter how many are rats/ if wantin me to be gettin of splattin a red hat F*CK THAT it dont blong in my rap/

Ima stonax8
oooo ima stona
ozizzy is just a stona

Dec 4, 2002
This is in OZ's profile:

"Favorite Artist:
Bone Thugs N' Harmony/Cypress Hill and used to be Tech N9ne"

That's some childish shit, "used to be"...guy fuckin' gets rejected then all of a sudden doesn't like Tech's music no more. "I don't know you anymore Tech N9ne, blah blah blah"...Shut the fuck up and grow up.

Oct 23, 2002
www.chapmanrecording.com
Why do you feel that Tech is REQUIRED to listen to your shit?...You are a fuckig idiot...He gets so many "demos" thrown his way it's rediculous...I myself get tired of all wannabes like yourself on his jock all the time. It's a fucking ditraction....So is he supposed to listen to EVERY demo he gets when he gets like 10 a week or something?? Or is he supposed to be like "Sorry I can't take your demo, I don't have time to listen to it"...Then you'd be cryin' even more...You're a 20 year old KID...You don't know shit...

Note to self*** If you give a demo to someone who is well-known, you HOPE they listen to it...Welcome to the music industry...

Call the WAAAHHHmbulence....

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
O.Z., didn't they tell you? you must HAND deliver the demos to the office in california. you're goin at it all wrong, i suggest you and slick g get a greyhound..... ah fuckit .... i smell it too

Sep 26, 2002
is wahbulance like ....
a wah wah pedal's called a Cry Baby. (At least the ones that Dunlop makes.)

so, is a wahhbulance a car for cry babies..? cus if it is, it fits for real man.

but anyway, i dont believe this thread is for real. it exceeds any understanding for human stupidity that i might or might not possess. Stan isn't real.... he's just a character that that rapper eminem created? right?

Jan 16, 2003
ill neva be a playa in your sense of the word drippy dickies cuz havin more than one chick is absurd/

that'z the stupidest line i ever heard

your shit is like a fake ass parody, but it ain't funny, and it really ain't even dissin him your just talkin stupid shit and shit

here's a question that i don't want you to answer, i'm just throwin out for your dumbass to get smacked in the head with.....you said you pity him? a growing money making underground rapper who has worked with so many rapperz, made so many connections and came out with so much awesome music, met so much famous people, toured the whole united states and probably then some....how the fuck you gonna pity him.....you ain't got shit!

Jan 9, 2004
I sent my demo into NO LIMIT, DEATHROW, PRIORITY and JIVE and I haven't heard shit. MY NAME was WANNABE and I promised them I was cool and I told them I sounded just like this guy I met named OZ on this chat room. I thought that would sell my name b/c EVERYONE knows that OZ is the next TUPAC.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
OZ...iim techs baby sisters brothers cousin...

i talked to him...and he told me...after listening to your demo...he had such a laugh that...he could talk for about a week....he says to tell you thanks for the tape, you need a lot of practice, and talk right when you rap, he said..he thinks his dick is still in your mouth...cause thats what you sound like...

just wanted to let you know..what TtTt tech n9ne n9ne...thouht...

Status
Not open for further replies.