Tech N9ne on Bizzare's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
pyromanaic414 said:
eminem was all about drugs and killing his ex wife and he was good....now he married and divorced his ex-wife and doesn't do mad drugs like he used to...he switched up all the good shit about him....and he also now thinks he is the hardest gangster in the world all of a sudden...i think 50 cent has been helping him a lil on the rapping tip....and all his beats sound the same.
bro so you don't like him because he don't do drugs??

ight lets get something straight as an artist blowing up from underground to mainstream theres alot of differences between the two when you underground ppl are like o this shit is tight damn then when he blows up and hits the radio and becomes mainstream everyone is like o he fell off o hes soft he sucks he aint the way he used to be.....now when your mainstream you cant be the lunatic that you were when you were underground,, why cuz the media has an eye out for you everyones watching your move,, second you get more mature as you get older and he cant keep rappin bout the same thing hes gotta change it up and eminem raps about his life cuz he raps about the shit that got him to where he is today all the drama bullshit so what he feels is what he raps..
so if tech changed up went mainstream y'all would be like o hes bullshit or o he sucks it ain't as good as the last album or the first
thats how industry fans act you can shout fuck the industry and act like you gonna like him forever but then once they do something u don't like or u wouldn't do u ready to say fuck em

Sep 22, 2006
about the talk some post above. emis similar to tech in a way, jus like tech em talks about wats happenin to em currently,like the days where he had problems wit his wife n drugs, tech havin prob wit drugs n shit anghellic. so there kinda similar

Jan 5, 2007
QUICK-NESS- said:
about the talk some post above. emis similar to tech in a way, jus like tech em talks about wats happenin to em currently,like the days where he had problems wit his wife n drugs, tech havin prob wit drugs n shit anghellic. so there kinda similar
yup co/sign^^^

Sep 16, 2006
Bizzare is funny sometimes, beyond that, meh.

I'm sure Tech will put down a great guest spot as usual.

Oh also concerning Eminem. The Marshall Mathers LP is a 10/10 album, with the SS LP a little behind it. Both classic.

But since the Eminem Show he’s been declining, and Encore was really just trash. He used to be one of the bests, he’s washed up now though.

Jan 5, 2007
eminem is working on a new cd and when it releases it well sell alot now tell me is that washed up???
ems one of the only few artist that can comeback after so long and sell alot of albums

Jan 5, 2007
Soe said:
Hes making a new album?
Tech told me he was relaxing and laying low because of all the shit that has been going on in his life
ya if im right i heard it on an interview with 50 cent fifty said that he was gonna come back don't know actually if he is working on it now but said that he will comeback

heres da link
http://www.defsounds.com/news/view/1590-5-cent-confirms-rumors-about-new-eminem-album.html
this aint the same interview i saw this one is kinda older but 50 says pretty much the same thing on both interview and article

Jul 1, 2007
pyromanaic414 said:
eminem was all about drugs and killing his ex wife and he was good....now he married and divorced his ex-wife and doesnt do mad drugs like he used to...he switched up all the good shit about him....and he also now thinks he is the hardest gangster in the world all of a sudden...i think 50 cent has been helpin him a lil on the rappin tip....and all his beats sound the same.
what du u mean by 50 cent helping him on the "Rappin Tip"????? 50 cent is fuking horrible, since when did so called thugs have songs about "best friends" and "candy shops"???can i be ya best friend?:D