Tech N9ne on Bizzare's new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
As to be expected, but posted on the D12World board:

"Bizarres new album Blue Cheese & Coney Island (Red Head/Koch Records) will be out late this summer. So far it features D12, Tech9, Famo & more, but ...

Bizzy wants to know WHAT YOU WANT ON THE ALBUM so LET HIM KNOW HERE

What type of songs do you want from Bizaree? What type of music are you looking for? He wants to know! Lets some feedback, you can create the album with your replies!!!"

Just something to keep those eyes peeled for...

Feb 9, 2006
Should be sweet. Not a big Bizare fan, but anything Tech is involved with I wanna hear. And this only help get Techs name passed around. So good shit!

Jan 28, 2005
Even when I listen to "No One Is Iller Than Me", which is from something like 96' or 97', Bizarre still didn't have it. Mfkr dont even rap, he TALKS with some sentences that rhyme. To me, it's like the equivilent to dropping the vox and letting he beat ride. I completely tune out. As for Tech being on there, he can rip 30 seconds that include more lyrics than Bizzy's entire album. Upsetting. Who knows though, Obie's been pretty decent as of late. Maybe Bizarre will come out of nowhere and make some good tracks.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
eminem was all about drugs and killing his ex wife and he was good....now he married and divorced his ex-wife and doesnt do mad drugs like he used to...he switched up all the good shit about him....and he also now thinks he is the hardest gangster in the world all of a sudden...i think 50 cent has been helpin him a lil on the rappin tip....and all his beats sound the same.