Tech N9ne "O.G." Official Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
OH FUCK YES!!!

Love the song, love the video even more, best tech vid to date imo.. very creative, glad to see icy roc in the vid and have him in the song on the talk box... very tv friendly imo (to me, that's an excellent thing)... can't wait for the album!

Great job Strange!
My sentiments exactly.. I could not have put it better..

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Strange Music Inc."

how fucking wonderful! I wanna peep this shit already...

Oct 2, 2006
Is there a market for music videos somewhere I don't know about? I mean, if your vid doesn't get played, as a ton of indie vids don't... where do you recoup the cost of the vid?

I like the video a lot. I just don't understand where they plan on playing it outside of the inferweebs.
People who are getting lots of views on youtube are generally getting cut checks every month by YouTube for the mass amount of people they are bringing to the site.

May 7, 2008
u really have to appreciate the money that goes into SOME of tech videos usually the more money u spend on a video the better it is and the better image it pushes out to the public..

i couldnt help but wonder a few things..

1. When the cartoon guy dancing on the tray where does his food go ?
2. Was there anyone in the crowd besides the usual ? i thought i seen someone..
3. Why does kali always got a fucked up expression on his face lol really fkin high ?

http://hotfile.com/dl/47623679/ec9690d/techninde.mp4.html << for those who want it forever on there computer...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
If you wanna nit-pick about the Tray scene, then why would to give a fuck about the food? What about when Nicotine pops up there before it shifts to Tech and he spits another bar, before it goes back to the tray to show Nicotine, and it's as if someone had hit pause on the Tray as nothing had moved since it last cut from it?

As for those in the crowd, sure there were different people. Who exactly did you think you saw?

May 7, 2008
lol i dont know how that place works ^ i was just curious lol

i thought i seen an old member of Hypnotize Minds in the crowd but the quality wasnt to great couldnt be sure

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
dope video!

def. one of the best tech's come out with in terms of quality

it's nice to see tech get back on that OG tip... love it