Tech N9ne "O.G." Official Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Vid is cool. If you been in a Gates shit is crazy. I wish they would have had Tech yelling HI MAY I HELP YOU!! lol....

And the Strutting man getting down is classic lol...

I still have some mixed feelings on the song but overall Im cool.

Oh yeah. Krizz on the roller skates is dope. I have a home girl I work with that skates with him in KC. She said he started doing it as a way to loose some weight and have fun.

Oct 2, 2006
I didnt like the song till I watched the video. Now I like the song a lot more. The video was pretty amazing compared to all of his past videos. The break dancing dude on the plate was dope.

Nov 14, 2002
It's a good vid and all, but I don't see MTV playing a song based on a KC BBQ joint.

Maybe Fuse. But Fuse is where it's at anyhow, as far as decent music/vids go. I've seen a lot of shit off of their On Demand channel that I would never have heard of otherwise.

Side note:

Hey Ville, I'm wondering now where you got that sig from. I was staring at that ass and I noticed how photoshop'd the whole thing is. I bet that pic originated from a thread called "You like that ass? That's a dude, suckers". That would explain why they pasted extra hair on the "broad" and covered her face. Not to mention the awkward" shadows".

That's probably the "after" pic a guy made to show off his photoshop skills.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Just enjoy the video. A negative voice will just end up jinxing strange.
Who gives a fuck if they play that shit.
We know what the fucks up, they don't.
Record labels reap the benefits everytime,
But have small minded critics rating these peoples lives, not just their music.
I consider this to be the collabs version of everready, I was waiting for this video not for the exposure but for how well managed they are this year. I think those rules on the tour are due to tech trying to clean his life, as am I noted thats how I figure thats a possibility.

Nov 14, 2002
How the fuck is that "hater" talk, you stupid illiterate asshole?

The damage you've taken from drugs isn't going to get any better, so why bother quitting now? I bet you're a whole 23 years old and you're ALREADY that stupid... Fuck it. At least you're good at one thing... why quit now?

Jul 16, 2008
Classic!!!!! It's the shizznit to be exact....That was dope when Gates did the worm on tray...KANSAS CITY KNOWZ HOW TO PARTY.

Sep 4, 2003
OH FUCK YES!!!

Love the song, love the video even more, best tech vid to date imo.. very creative, glad to see icy roc in the vid and have him in the song on the talk box... very tv friendly imo (to me, that's an excellent thing)... can't wait for the album!

Great job Strange!

Sep 24, 2002
its ok but it wont shine outside of kc or even stl. fuse is the only channel that plays videos why people focus on mtv and bet is beyond me. i liked the video ofc since im a kc native but i expected more. they should get some good camos from local celebs, sports people (even non local) and sometimes shut a few blocks down sometime . make these videos a BIG thing. draw some attention around em.

o well. when a hd gets online ill download it and upload

Nov 14, 2002
Is there a market for music videos somewhere I don't know about? I mean, if your vid doesn't get played, as a ton of indie vids don't... where do you recoup the cost of the vid?

I like the video a lot. I just don't understand where they plan on playing it outside of the inferweebs.