Tech N9ne May San Diego Show VIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2005
Did the meet and greet at around 3pm. Kutt and Kaliko were wearing green T's. Tech was sporting his Kansas City jersey.

Talked with Tech about the Black Walt diss track, he already knows about it and shit. He told me he's just trippin bec he wouldn't put him on sickology 101. There was no diss intended on that jeffin song. It's just something people say callin people jefferson referring to jeffin. For some of you who don't know Walter gave tech his rap name, and is/was a brother to him.
Tech said though he just wants people to leave him alone and let him do his own damn thing.

Then talked to Kaliko. His album just got finished from being mastered and sent back to him. He's getting tons of phone calls and it sounds like the mainstream wants him badly. "What's it gonna take for you to jump the boat" But he doesnt want to abandon his fan base. Expect crazier shit on this new album rock, rap, techno like music. he said its way better than vitilago.

Kutt was fucked up and signing the walls in the room LOL

Show was badass, but right when tech and everyone got on some fucker maced them! fool got his ass beat tho and tossed out.

Mar 2, 2005
I' m not exactly sure, but yeah people were coughing and eyes were burning so way tech, it sucked. But hey they guys only half ass pat you down so that's what happens.. So thanks alot to that fool im gonna get a full cavity search for my next tech concert from an elite.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I' m not exactly sure, but yeah people were coughing and eyes were burning so way tech, it sucked. But hey they guys only half ass pat you down so that's what happens.. So thanks alot to that fool im gonna get a full cavity search for my next tech concert from an elite.
At the last Tech concert at the House of Blues they didn't even pat me down or do a metal detector search. I was surprised they actually did it this time. But they said that cameras weren't allowed and I had to take mine to the store and leave it there for $3...bullshit.

LMAO why was Kutt signing the walls...he's too much!!
And Tech was doing the stanky leg hahaha!

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
At the last Tech concert at the House of Blues they didn't even pat me down or do a metal detector search. I was surprised they actually did it this time. But they said that cameras weren't allowed and I had to take mine to the store and leave it there for $3...bullshit.

And Tech was doing the stanky leg hahaha!

they searched this shit out of me, i had to pull everything out my pockets including change...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
every show ive gone to i get searched from the waste up and pockets are emptied by me prior to search with everything i need im holding in my hands, seems to work out well, except that they always tell me to ditch my water which is ridiculous them venues get hot in a hurry people start passin out cause they get so dehydrated.

i think black walt would have been a better choice as a feature over any of the other unknown rappers that were on there