Tech N9ne is being sued by Klosed Kustody Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
so i was surfing through techs facebook page and came across this its kinda funny.
Lacie Marie Hignett
Tech, when are you going on tour again? I'm having withdrawls and its driving me craaaazzzzyyyy son!!! Much love baby doll!

Dustin M Wallace
He is currently being sued right now by Bizzy Bone and is on a hiring freeze for the next 18 months. He is currently in works with Lil Wayne on his new Carter IV album.

Lacie Marie Hignett
Ha! Thanks homie! Why is he being sued?

Dustin M Wallace
Because Bizzy Bone and his record label are broke ass bitches. Something having to do with the Gates Plate Mix Tape. Apparently he is on a song and didn't get credit or some shit.

Lacie Marie Hignett
What a fucking loser dude. How gay!!!

Dustin M Wallace
Strange Music released an official statement yesterday I believe...check it out. They seem pretty confident they will win.\

Lacie Marie Hignett
whats the link?

Dustin M Wallace
I accidently found it searching for the AMB story

Dustin M Wallace
faygoluvers

Lacie Marie Hignett
Thats so stupid. Bizzy needs to be slapped in the face for this one. UGH That nigga is just mad that Tech is making amazing music and money and he's not. What a faggot!!!

Oct 24, 2004
^^^^
SOMETHIN SMELLZ A LIL FISHY ???? MBWAHAHA
lol @ at dat bitch n dustin hatin on bizzy bone. they get their shit twisted. a bizzy bone n tech track would b untouchable!!!!