Tech N9ne is a Soopa Villain?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
Dan-o said:
I mean brotha lynch and C-bo are horrorcore tech was on their album what made his shit so different then what he did with twiztid?
c-bo ........... horrorcore??????

Somebody please revoke this persons right to post false remarks such as this. Brotha lynch raps about some sick shit but I wouldn't throw him in the same category as twiztid or any of those other faggot ass artists. Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

Oct 5, 2004
MasZive said:
If Tech was to join up, we would honestly say WTF, I know I would and that would prevent me from going to any of the concerts if he's linked that heavily to Psy even if I do get in for free... You can say that you arent a real fan if I did that, but If my best friend revealed that he was gay, I would tell him we cool as long as he keeps that gay shit over there! Just like Tech, he'd still be cool.. I'll listen to the normal music, but he can keep that Psy shit over there...
i can feel that..

Dec 15, 2004
OK the reason I stick up for psy and come around is because of the fact you ansewer every question imaginable. So if some 1 is like empire is the shit and going on i will agree and by the time i could think about saying something back it has all been done 10 times. FRITZ THE CAT is the main person who has done all of the ICP shit lately Producting, almost every1's shit under PSY. Even though you all hate the shit out of PDM, Mike E Clack Is a Talented ass man. Basicly the reson I called C-bo horror core wasbecause of blocc movement i guessI grouped him and brotha lynch together all apologies. I consider a sick ass cd horrorcore. I remeber a post way back in the day I sliped up on some milenko info. sales wise and I got corrected for it 2 or 3 times and it was weird because I know every 1 who is dissing the shit out of psy. knows their shit which is weird if I hated a band the last thing I would do why bother learning about them you know what I mean no 1 ansewered me though does any1 listen to breed? by the way if any body disses shit I stand up for it tech included it is just the way i am and we know that every 1 hates ICP and psy so y do you bother posting it a billion more times ? on a closing note open up why waste the time hating everything so much KMK they have nothing but love icp TECH WANTS to be at the gathering this year he had a gr8 time last year i mean wtf like you can't take the oppisite road and say ok wow they acept us, why can we just ecpt them? not like juggalos, just accept us and move on.

Jan 7, 2003
I love MIKE E CLARK...he is very talented...he does do KID ROCK's albums...and I just love that guy...

and im not arguing with anyone over KID ROCk...I love him leave it at that...

now y'all quit arguing...and MAS you'd come to the shows just to see me...liar...

Oct 5, 2004
i still think its funny that people stick up for artists just cuz they dig there music. there not gonna stick up for u yanno?

"TECHS GAY!" .. "what?! im kickin your ass!" thats dumb. people are entitled to opinions, whether there stupid in your eyes or not there still entitled to em.. so why does everybody get all pissy about it? its jus music

Oct 9, 2002
Dan-o said:
I remeber a post way back in the day I sliped up on some milenko info. sales wise and I got corrected for it 2 or 3 times and it was weird because I know every 1 who is dissing the shit out of psy. knows their shit which is weird if I hated a band the last thing I would do why bother learning about them you know

what you are realizing is that these people that are saying they are wack.... at some point looked into them... and gave them some sorta chance... and then made their decision

and i had milenko.. still bump it everyonce in awhile for nostalgia's sake... it was a childish gimmick though that people should grow out of for the most part and to pretend that they are good rappers is just plain stupid. i can understand them being good business men... and a good gimmick even... its the people that defend to the dying day that they are actually good rappers thats just silly.

Aug 21, 2002
^^^^^^^ TABERNACLE.....^^^^^

Exaclty... Dawwwggg...

According the the US music census bureau...

93.7% Of those surveyed said that Tech N9ne was good...

2.8 of those surveyed said that Psy music was good...

So according to the masses, that shows that Psy is not good... Well to the rest of the millions of music listeners versus the 1000's that follow... Hahahahaaaa....

Just fucking with you man. He hit it on the nail, those who heard their music, we all gave it a try, therefore we spoke on it because we are all critics somehow and it just aint happening. Its really not "good" music! Comprende'???

Queen Dean You know I be at the shows just for you baby? I take three showers, a hoe-bath and a wash-up when I know I'm gonna see you... Heh, heh, heh...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Dan-o said:
I know every 1 who is dissing the shit out of psy. knows their shit

WRONG....playa..

i dont even know the name of 1 cd they have...
or any fuckin members..

I just dont like...em...
i have heard their music...
its whackk....the whole thang..
if you can sit there and enjoy that bullshit...they call rap..

then you need help immediatly..
they are just some stupid fucking WHITE BOYS...with make-up....that are making money...off of....Dumber white people...than them...

think about it....
you dumbass..

Dec 15, 2004
Ok Point of this whole thing is every 1 can have their own opinion. I never said they couldn't it just bothers me when artist get torn apart. Look I may dislike artist (every1 under aftermath interscope and shady) but it doesn't mean I don't respect them. To you every 1 feels ICP is a gimik band who isn't I mean doesn't everybody try to be different in music I mean "how many 2-pac's jay-z's and master P's can they concive" that type of shit i heard from tech first but i hear it to many times to count. Everybody has a gimmic for some it is politics, others it is drama that doesn't pertain to anybody i know including myself. Fact of the matter is I am not into psy. as much as I used to be but it is funny how you consider ICP stupid at least they know where they grew up and there is alot of shit that they say you feel might be stupid, but I know alot of shit that is said by people youth look up to that is stupider "I like to rap about death 2-pac used to do it alot and that is what I found that was so intreguging 2 albums in particular ready to die and life after death" - 50 Cent on MTV for his ST. Valintines massacre release so following that I figure at least ICP doesn't have their head up their ass and they know that esham, and the Gheto boys inspired them. not Biggie o waite i mean 2-pac sorry i was as confused as 50 was there.