Tech N9ne is a Soopa Villain?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
azryda420 said:
:confused: As long as tech doesn't spray caribou lou on the crowd at this shows then it's cool with me.
fuck that... i say do it...maybe i can catch some in my mouth and save money.... not as if you could even fuckin get one at the blue note anyway :dead:

Oct 12, 2004
If you go back to Faygoluvers.net, they had someone e-mail Strange Music.... and Strange replied back with .... "Nope, that would be a rumor." ... I guess most of your worries are unsupported. Go ahead and return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Hollow said:
If you go back to Faygoluvers.net, they had someone e-mail Strange Music.... and Strange replied back with .... "Nope, that would be a rumor." ... I guess most of your worries are unsupported. Go ahead and return to your regularly scheduled programming.
From Faygoluvers.net.....

Update on Tech N9ne / SV situation: That ninja R.J. Sievers actually emailed Strange Music about Tech N9ne being in the Soopa Villians. This is all they had to say:

"Nope that would be a rumor."

That was pretty straightforward. But if there was some huge news going on that nobody wanted to drop the ball on quite yet, do you think they would just tell some random ninja asking about it? I guess we'll just have to continue to wait and see. Oh yeah, and by the way, I was reading up on some message boards and comments sections, and some of you seem to think that the shitty little graphic from when I mentioned the possibility of Tech N9ne being in the Soopa Villians was from the magazine. Actually, I made it in like 2 minutes, and just wanted to post it so it stood out, since the news could possibly be huge. Sorry for the confusion.

HAHAHAHA@these guys still holding on to the hope that Tech will be in this group eventhough he has said no from the very beginning. Only leaving open the option to do an apperance on a song or two on the album.

TECH ISN'T GOING TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP! How hard is that to understand?

Sorry juggalos.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
From Faygoluvers.net.....

Update on Tech N9ne / SV situation: That ninja R.J. Sievers actually emailed Strange Music about Tech N9ne being in the Soopa Villians. This is all they had to say:

"Nope that would be a rumor."

That was pretty straightforward. But if there was some huge news going on that nobody wanted to drop the ball on quite yet, do you think they would just tell some random ninja asking about it? I guess we'll just have to continue to wait and see.

lol..

dumb white trash..

why the fuck do they call themselves Ninjas??
is that like a ranking or some shit..

Jun 8, 2004
www.KILLMUSICK.com
JLMACN said:
lol..

dumb white trash..

why the fuck do they call themselves Ninjas??
is that like a ranking or some shit..

They call themselves ninja based on an ICP song, "Ninja", when they realized that Ninja is very close to Nigga, but wont get their asses beat for saying it.

Anyway, Tech said they invited him to the group but that he wanted the name to be different, they talked about possible other names and even logos, one of which was Planned Panic.

Thats the only time i ever heard of it from tech and that was ages ago. Id still like him to be in the group because i think itll be something different from ICP. Not fake gangsta shit like rydas, and not cartoony clown shit like ICP.

Aug 20, 2004
Eldi said:
They call themselves ninja based on an ICP song, "Ninja", when they realized that Ninja is very close to Nigga, but wont get their asses beat for saying it.

So how does Twiztid and Blaze Your Gay Homie get away with it????Espcially Blaze...that fool says it like its the cure for AIDS...

Jun 8, 2004
www.KILLMUSICK.com
Gringo Starr said:
So how does Twiztid and Blaze Your Gay Homie get away with it????Espcially Blaze...that fool says it like its the cure for AIDS...

ICP arent nazis, they chose not to say the word long before anybody else was on the label. They let the people on the label rap the way they want to, though j has said he does not like it when white people use the word nigga.

Feb 1, 2005
Mayn i love techs music and all but he needs to stay the fuck away from bands like icp cuz they suck!!!!!
I read in this interview in murderdog were tech was saying he wants more niggaz to listen to his music and come to his concerts but imo some things he does just scares most black people or drives them away from his music. Im talking about things like : the red hair, the whole psyco/horror image.

Im not saying anything about it im absolutely fine with it cuz to me it dont matter i like his music and thats all that matters to me, but i just think thats the reason why alot of people in the hood aint bumpin tech is cuz they feel like they cant relate to him and his whole image and the way he carries himself is odd to them. Me im black born and raised in the slums of LA so im not som1 looking in from the outside.

Apr 1, 2005
now me
I'm white and i realise like Tech dose that white people buy 90% of all rap cds....so with that in mind...Remember this is Techs Job...he's gonna do whatever makes the money......oh and another thing..none of you are Tech N9ne...It looks to me like alot of people think if the bump something enough they become that person.....I say go ride with the Soopa Villians Tech...why not.....
Get paid....and if you don't like Tech doing songs with other artists then fuck ya...don't buy it......me i like music...i don't care how many fans you got or if you paint your face.......and i don't know if you noticed but Tech has been painting up for years.....and he also gives Juggalos props all the time....Check yourselves folks :mad:

Oct 5, 2004
even if he wanted to do this ya gotta think about the mans schedule and the drastic changes he'd have to make in that schedule to accomidate for a group project such as soopa villians.