Tech N9ne Interview On Shade 45′s ‘Sway In The Morning’ [Video]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
how can eminem not do a track with tech after all this ??

Its extremely fucking obvious he wants a track and everyone knows it.. if he didn't do it sometime soon id take it as a insult lol

Aug 16, 2003
Big UP to TREMORS!! Man I miss that place lol. It was always jumping for a college town like Lawrence. Good to see that Sway and Tech had a good time there tho lol..

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Strangely, Travis boasted 1.9 mil in this interview, but Fontana is saying only "over 1.7 mil." Granted, 1.9 would be over 1.7, but if it were 1.9 they surely would have boasted that as well. I guess they could be counting only the Strange Music sales (Anghellic on), but I doubt that The Calm and The Worst have sold 200,000.

I find it strange too that Travis says they sell the units to retailers at $12, seeing as the stores usually run sales on new releases for $9.99 or lower. That means they would be taking a loss on new releases (when they sell a large percentage). I can't see stores taking a loss like that.

Jan 29, 2006
Strangely, Travis boasted 1.9 mil in this interview, but Fontana is saying only "over 1.7 mil." Granted, 1.9 would be over 1.7, but if it were 1.9 they surely would have boasted that as well. I guess they could be counting only the Strange Music sales (Anghellic on), but I doubt that The Calm and The Worst have sold 200,000.

I find it strange too that Travis says they sell the units to retailers at $12, seeing as the stores usually run sales on new releases for $9.99 or lower. That means they would be taking a loss on new releases (when they sell a large percentage). I can't see stores taking a loss like that.
I thought that was odd also, I work wholesale for subnoize and i get all the music for around 7 a cd, so that does sound about right