tech N9ne in saskatoon,saskatchewan july 4th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 29, 2006
Tech N9ne is gonna be comin' to Canada! Tech N9ne will be performing the classic hits such as Einstein, Here Comes Tecca Nina, Imma Tell, Slacker, Slither, I’m A Playa, Devil Boy, and new singles such as Midwest Choppers, Big Scoob, and of course CARIBOU LOU with the following information:

Friday, July 4, 2008 at The Odeon Events Centre in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan with DJ Fresh presenting Def 3 with InfoRed and DJ Merky Waters. Other local openers Brothersill and Knights Krawl will also be tearin’ up the mic’s. There will also be a surprise CELEBRITY GUEST APPEARANCE at the show!

Tickets $35 IN ADVANCE ONLY! No tickets will be sold at the door. VIP tickets also available in advance for $60 and include no line up to get into the show, VIP access at the concert, cheap drinks upstairs ALL NIGHT, and a meeting with Tech N9ne and all performers, as well as some other special amenities! Call now to get 'em!

Tickets also available in Saskatoon through:
Twenty Twelve at 975-9060
Dale at 262-4665
Max at 881-5433
Sam at 717-4293

Tickets also available in Regina through:
306 Skate Shop at 352-9673

Tickets available in Moose Jaw through:
306 Skate Shop at 692-8900

Ticket giveaways available through C95 FM! Listen to win your tickets! Doors open at 8:00pm. ALL AGES/LICENSED SHOW!!!

There will be an artist autograph signing session at HMV in Midtown Plaza the day of the show. Remember that there will be ticket giveaways from C95 FM. Stay tuned for more details!

Donation of proceeds will be provided to The Ronald McDonald House Charities! Please come out and support this event to help out with a great cause!

The show is brought to you by Break Point Entertainment, Melt Tha Streets, Ronald McDonald House Charities, The Odeon Events Centre, Twenty Twleve Urban Clothing, 306 Skate Shop, HMV, Rawlco Radio, and C95 FM

this is gon be off the hook!

Oct 10, 2002
I know nothing about this show. We are currently trying to set up several Fire And Ice Tour dates in Canada but this is not one of them.

T. O.

Oct 16, 2006
And his welcome back here!..

Kicking myself I missed the show when he toured Australia.. fingers crossed that he comes down here again, if not, hopefully able to organise a trip to see the concert next year..

I must be the only one hoping that Kabosh touring (if there is a tour for it) is held back 'till real late in the year.. I would much prefer a Tech N9ne/Strange Music concert than Kabosh performing..

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2003
i think 90% of the people in this thread completly skipped over travis' post. he clearly said that this show is not true, but they are trying to get shows in canada.

dan_1

Sicc OG
May 31, 2006
i think 90% of the people in this thread completly skipped over travis' post. he clearly said that this show is not true, but they are trying to get shows in canada.
yeah i was mostly happy about travis' post saying hes tryin to get shows in canada....:confused: i hope he gets some here....

Nov 29, 2006
nah man he didnt say it wasnt true just that he hadn't hear5d of it...theres tickets on sale and shit shit so...

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
its fucked up that they are selling tickets for this show. They even deleted my post on there Facebook page when I mentioned this tread.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
haha fo real bro lol dale deleted your post lol bout this haha...wut did u say?
I just quoted what Travis said and questioned if it was actually going to happen. Fucked that they won't responed to my emails.

The Odeon lists Tech on their event dates. There Facebook says they are selling VIP tickets and there will be an autograph signing at HMV that afternoon. No tickets will be sold the door the day of the show and the venue is not selling tickets for this event. It also says he will be performing such classics as Devil Boy and Big Scoob in there write up on facebook