Tech N9ne Fathead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Okay so I know you can't buy these pre-made, cause Tech isn't some famous football player, but does anyone have some seriously high quality full bodyshots of Tech Krizz and Kutt, cause me and my buddy thought it would be sick to have the crew up on our walls in our living room. If you don't know what a fathead is it's like a giant sticker you can put up on your wall of someone famous. I e-mailed strange inc. for some photoshoot pics, but no response. Help me!
www.fathead.com
You can check out what I'm talkin bout.

wow....hella gay.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It would be sick. Sick as in creepy as fuck. No offense to Tech, but I wouldn't want the mother fucker peeking out from behind my big screen while I'm giving ole girl the business on the couch.

I honestly think you're alone on this one.

Feb 20, 2008
You guys are all a bunch of e haters, if you dont like the idea then whatever, but if you dont have any pics then suck it cause I didnt ask for opinions on this. I think it would be tight....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
ah suck it easy bitch.

your tellin me that having tech krizz and kutt popping out on the wall behind a 52' flat screen wouldn't be sick?
if so, then you need to delete your account from this forum.
i'm going to photoshop something similar and post up an example.
No, It would not be sick, it would be creepy as shit, first off its creepy that you have a big enough boner for another man to custom make a giant image to plaster on your wall, and secondly its gay because regardless of how big your tv is youre going to set the world record for exterminating pussy when you have a 8 foot tall black guy with read hair predominatley displayed in your living room, or worse bedroom. Fag.