Tech N9ne Fathead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2008
Okay so I know you can't buy these pre-made, cause Tech isn't some famous football player, but does anyone have some seriously high quality full bodyshots of Tech Krizz and Kutt, cause me and my buddy thought it would be sick to have the crew up on our walls in our living room. If you don't know what a fathead is it's like a giant sticker you can put up on your wall of someone famous. I e-mailed strange inc. for some photoshoot pics, but no response. Help me!
www.fathead.com
You can check out what I'm talkin bout.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
thats a little too stan for me...a poster is cool n shit but i dont want to be walkin to get a glass of water and see tech over there and shit...

like shiro said it would be DOPE in the studio or somethin but thats just weird to me...why not get a full body pic of Jessica Alba or somethin...

crazy...

Oct 16, 2004
thats a little too stan for me...a poster is cool n shit but i dont want to be walkin to get a glass of water and see tech over there and shit...

like shiro said it would be DOPE in the studio or somethin but thats just weird to me...why not get a full body pic of Jessica Alba or somethin...

crazy...

with the jessica alba one you could drill a hole in the wall too. lol

Feb 20, 2008
i'm just sayin in like a media room, or place where there's parties and shit. I'm not going to get fatheads, and like light candles and praise them or anything, it would just be sweet to have. so if anyone has some photoshoot pictures pm me, like if anyone has the photos from the murderdog mags.