Tech N9ne CD Goin 4 500 bucks on Ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I'd never buy anything from someone who'd type "MINT MINT MINT MINT CONDITION WOW WOW WOW LOOK LOOK" as part of his sales pitch.

Also, how are you going to take $1,025 from someone then make them pay the $3 shipping? How tight with money can a person be?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I'm listing my mint copy later today with lots of super-sized pics. This guy claims his is copy # 12 because his uncle pressed it. How could his uncle remember what number CD he took off the press from a then no-name rapper in 1997?

Oh yeah and hi to all ya'll that are around from the old days. Those that don't know me, I am a former original moderator of this forum.

Take care
Swick... Do you still have the old rapkc.com (or was it rapkansascity.com) scarface tech n9ne pic with all the names listed on it. If so... post that shit it was sick :siccness:

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
if you look at the bid history it looks like he made a new account and bid 1000, then he got some of his friends with fake accounts to bid or he made a new account and bid to where it is now. what the fuck is the point in that? just to say "i sold a cd for over 1000 dollars on ebay.....to myself"

Nov 7, 2006
i got 2 copies of this damn cd. 1 real and 1 fake so if it's really going this high on ebay then i will be putting mine up aswell. i got both mine signed too.