Tech N9ne Answers Fan Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
The shit he let Gordy say on K.O.D. makes me question his answer about religion. That shit ruined the whole album for me and kept me from actually buying it. The last time I remember seeing him here in Indiana was in 2003 with ICP, Bone, and KMK.

Dec 14, 2005
His verse on Horns had some religious references, one line about Christ being a fag. So obviously small minded people like mrdiamond are gonna be offended. I say if your small mind cant handle names from your favorite kids' book being used in a humorous way, then go kill yourself. OR do what everyone does to prozacs verse on the same song...SKIP IT.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
His verse on Horns had some religious references, one line about Christ being a fag. So obviously small minded people like mrdiamond are gonna be offended. I say if your small mind cant handle names from your favorite kids' book being used in a humorous way, then go kill yourself. OR do what everyone does to prozacs verse on the same song...SKIP IT.
Gordy would already be dead if he would have defiled Islam like that.

Dec 14, 2005
Gordy would already be dead if he would have defiled Islam like that.
LMAO he SAID some things... WORDS.....what if he posed as a priest and violated little boys?!!??!! would he be cool in your book then.

you zealot folks need to stop taking CREATIVE FICTIONAL works so seriously.

Nov 17, 2009
Apparently, this is going to be a usual occurrence on the site with tech as well as the other Strange Artists.
cognito sent out a message to a bunch of people on TRTN (i think just everyone on his friends list) and asked them for questions. He said he should be posting a video answering the questions today

Nov 14, 2002
I was about to post about how Tech ducks my question all the time, then he answered my question second.

Word.

So by his own words we should be allowed to post links to his music... if he's being honest.