Tech, I know youre a busy man, but please reply if you can get a chance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
techn9nehq said:
So are you trying to say you don't like my information?

I'm like the 3rd or 4th most credible person who posts news on this forum.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.
i can tell...when i see a post count like yours it means u been around here for a min

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
shaggz17 said:
i can tell...when i see a post count like yours it means u been around here for a min

Not to mention the fact I used to work for Strange Music, Moderator of the board and talk to these dudes on the regular.

But everyone wants their personal time with the man. I get it, i really do.

Jan 29, 2006
techn9nehq said:
Not to mention the fact I used to work for Strange Music, Moderator of the board and talk to these dudes on the regular.

lol yeah that fact too...i knoe ppl want they time with em but they just normal ppl with money and some fame

Mar 2, 2005
techn9nehq said:
So are you trying to say you don't like my information?

I'm like the 3rd or 4th most credible person who posts news on this forum.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Hey man is that serious about a Borat movie in Summer '06?

Feb 1, 2006
Techn9nehq, i wasnt sayin that your information wasn't good. By the way, thanks. I was just tryin to get an answer from Tech. I'm glad people like you are on this forum to post info that you know. I'm just a die hard Tech N9ne fan tryin to get answers to some of my questions.

Jan 28, 2006
techn9nehq said:

^^^^ what did you do when you worked for Strange homie?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
sctgrandam said:
Do you see the pattern? he replied to someone that was talking shit for a good long while- something worth while to come on here for him to defend himself.
how was i talking shit for a good long while? because i voiced my opinion stating that it is his worst work? i still stand by that statement, because it's my opinion. never did i say that it was the worst rap album ever. it was his worst work, imo, and that's that. i just feel CBTS, TW, and Anghellic better. To each their own. grow up.

Dec 3, 2005
the_n_freak said:
listen bro i done been on this site since long before u were here. just because this screennames join date was then dont mean i aint been on here way before strange ever had a board on here. way before most of these labels did. i done had a few different screennames so learn about it b4 u open your yap and try to clown cuz u dont know me

cuz this pic sure got M80 and newbie written all over it

Jan 12, 2003
just so ya know when you join dont necessarily mean shit. It's whether or not you just hop on here and say alot of retarded shit no one gives a flying fuck about.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Thought said:
^^^^ what did you do when you worked for Strange homie?

Did the promotion thing, video taped shows...shit basiclly...anything you could think of that involved getting a show together.

And yes......the Borat movie drops this year......prolly not this summer now, legal issues with people who were interviewed for the movie and have now found out it was a hoax.

But I look at it like this...Do people sue John Stewart when they look like total ass in an interview with Mo Rocca? or anyone else they have interviewing?

I think not.

People need to relax and laugh.

Oct 3, 2005
StressedOutEnt. said:
listen bro i done been on this site since long before u were here. just because this screennames join date was then dont mean i aint been on here way before strange ever had a board on here. way before most of these labels did. i done had a few different screennames so learn about it b4 u open your yap and try to clown cuz u dont know me

cuz this pic sure got M80 and newbie written all over it

look man, i wasn't tryin to clown on you, i just thought it was funny in an oxymoronic sort of way. i guess you took it wrong, or didn't see the humor. just tryin to share a laugh, nothin personal. yeah, my screenname ain't that old. that's because i used to just browse through these boards lookin for info back in the days when you didn't have to log in every fuckin time when you just wanted to see some news. don't necessarily mean that i'm new here. honestly, i think message boards are kinda stupid. too many damn idiots post irrelevent shit and make it harder to find what you're looking for. therefore, i try not to add to the shit pile because i know that i got nothing important to say, so i play my role. that's why i didn't join til recently, and why i keep my posts down. but hey, if you're gonna get all defensive and post my *public* profile for the *public* to see, then yeah, i'll respond. look man, it's just a damn message board, don't let it get to you.