Tech, I know youre a busy man, but please reply if you can get a chance

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
I made a forum like this already and got answers but i wanna try to get them from the man himself... So Tech, do you have any plans on releasing a video single? And any info we can get on the tour?

Feb 1, 2006
REPLY TO SHEP SAYING A.P.WAS MY WORST WORK EVER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now before I begin I want to say TO EACH, HER or HIS OWN. Now I have heard alot of fans say, TECH, I love ABSOLUTE POWER but my fav is ANGHELLIC. Doing research with the fans we found that they dig ANGHELLIC because it was more personal. I can dig that with songs like THIS RING,GOING BAD,THIS LIFE,TWISTED, CURSED,PSYCHO BITCH,TORMENTED and so on and so on.That shit indeed is hard to match.But.... if you are saying that KEEP ON KEEPIN ON,T9X,TRAPPED IN A PSYCHOS BODY,SLITHER,YADA YADA YADA,CONSTANTLY DIRTY,IM A PLAYA and INDUSTRY IS PUNKS aint a big step forward, Ithink you guys should listen to my evolution one mo gin.Its all jesus if you still come with the same hypothesis but im trying to let you know where our heads are at here at STRANGE MUSIC INC.Think about the very beginning if you would. MITCH BADE. IF you say you love that then JELLYSICKLE is for you.Its only MITCH BADE 2006 with E40 to spice it up.If you loved NOW ITS ON then BREATHE is for you.So now for the new shit that you dont know about. If you dig ABSOLUTE POWER the song, BEEF, or IND.IS PUNKS, then RIOT MAKER IS 4 you.If YOU DIG BIG BAD WOLF then WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST WITH TWISTA and BIG KRIZZ KALIKO is 4 you.If you love CURSED then RUNNING OUT OF TIME (R.O.O.T.) is 4 you. just keep listening SHEP, you gonna love the new me.I keep evolving. TECH N9NE
Fuck you bitches, good thing Tech didn't reply to SHEP saying Absolute Power was his worst work.

Jan 12, 2006
Weezyfbaby00 said:
Fuck you bitches, good thing Tech didn't reply to SHEP saying Absolute Power was his worst work.
Do you see the pattern? he replied to someone that was talking shit for a good long while- something worth while to come on here for him to defend himself.

You on the other hand, good luck getting an answer on a video single. :rolleyes:

Oct 5, 2004
Weezyfbaby00 said:
I figured it was worth a shot if he was to check the board sometime. Why do you waste your time comin on this thread to talk shit?

there on the internet... everythings a waste of time

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
Well guys usually im behind everyone on saying somethings a stupid idea. But for once I must say he has a slight chance of succeeding. I mean we know this forum is the one that tech or the ones closest to tech read so evenually there is a possiblity of this question being answered since there already is hype behind this as is. If it gets answered more power to ya if not oh well its not the end of the world. Just my 2 cents. You guys know I don't really try to start shit so same here I'm just saying we should lay off this one cuz he isnt doing something the list of rules has on it for migrators and juggalos.

Jan 2, 2005
tech will probably start a thread sometime soon saying something about a video he is going to release and what not so his idea isnt that "retarded". But i doubt tech will send a PM to you saying something about this, he will end up telling everyone about it.

Feb 1, 2006
I wouldnt want a PM because I want everyone to hear the news. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum would like to hear from him about anything, especially a video release. The interview got me hyphy, all the shit is comin full circle for Tech with all the phat shit thats happening for him, its time for him to get the recognition he deserves.

Jul 4, 2005
Weezyfbaby00 said:
I figured it was worth a shot if he was to check the board sometime. Why do you waste your time comin on this thread to talk shit?
werd, if u dont have any interested in the thread then click back and go to the next one, no need to just hope in and hate just cuz its not of ur liking...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Weezyfbaby00 said:
I made a forum like this already and got answers but i wanna try to get them from the man himself... So Tech, do you have any plans on releasing a video single? And any info we can get on the tour?

So are you trying to say you don't like my information?

I'm like the 3rd or 4th most credible person who posts news on this forum.

Learn it. Know it. Live it.