Tech ft. Mayday - "The Noose" + KABOSH "God of War"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
yeah the noose is fucking dope....its deep as shit, and u know what maybe i underestimated Mayday...although this is the only song i listened to by them so far.

Dec 14, 2005
I liked it.

Good music doesnt have to be complex, or difficult to perform. The chords theyre playing sound good and Wrekonize did a really good job singing on this.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i actually think mayday was dope live...and i have never heard of them. cant check this song out cuz my speakers arent workin. but does anyone know what songs mayday performs live?

Dec 14, 2005
"Good" chords?

I guess. I'm not very impressed with a "rock" band that plays 6 notes over and over for 5 minutes straight. Like I said, anyone could have just made that beat... If that's what Tech is planning on using "Mayday" for, I can do without it.
Ehh, im not one to over-analyze things.. the music had feeling, and thats all you need. Im merely speaking on this particular track, my opinion on the band as whole is still up in the air, I havent gone out of my may to bump their stuff just yet.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Continuing on the subject of Dirty Wormz and Kabosh... DW just put out a video for their Dirty Dub Step Mix of their 2Inch Reel Killa track. It contains cameos by Tech and Krizz, and on the outro we're told to "get ready for Kabosh."