tech flyer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
cuz i seen ur pics on this board b4... and i was that big dude sweatin his ass off lol i have long hair and i was wearing a red king gordy t shirt i was half dead tho by the time tecca nina's show was over but i was pretty sure it was you.. but who knows for sure really

Apr 21, 2003
u standing next to us when tech was on stage?

if so was there a tall guy behind me with a red tech work shirt on?! i was wearing this black shirt thing.

we were towards the back...shit kinda sucked cuz security was just chilling in the crowd...no blunts for us :(

Apr 21, 2003
haha its cool..there was enough before and after the show was over!

i had to chug my third vodka and cranberry juice right as tech was comin on cuz them fuckers don't let ya take drinks out there...

but it was a good show, done pretty early cuz i guess wichita is lame.lol

i miss the shows with kutt, skatt, snug, and bg all had hella time on stage before tech came on and then was on FOREVER too!

but oh well i guess stuff can't stay perfect forever!

but its nice to hear the newer shit, even tho we all know the old shit by heart!

i just wanted to say thanks to dean for showing us a good time! and i'm glad i finally got chill wit ya!

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
i miss the shows with kutt, skatt, snug, and bg all had hella time on stage before tech came on and then was on FOREVER too!

i miss that 2... those shows were amazing

the newer shit was good to hear i wish kutt coulda done some more of his shit..

some of them juggalos are very annoying and i dont think they have ever heard of deoderant lol but other then those ppl i had a good time

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Sorry I didnt show up. I fell asleep at my parents house at 3 then didnt wake up til 8. Then I just didnt feel like taking a shower, getting ready, going all the way down to wichita and not getting home to KC til 3 or 4. Then having to unload a couch and tables from the back of my truck at 4AM.

I'll see yall sooner or later.

Stacy/Drew---Might not ever make it down there again :( My parents are finally moving back up to Chicago in July. You're more than welcome to come kick it at my place if you ever come up here. I'm going to miss long nights of ps2 and 151 & coke and watching you guys smoke weed. HAHA.

Apr 21, 2003
lol oh nick...i'm soo sad you can't hang out and watch us smoke weed!!

ya i feel ya on the 4 in the morning thing!

jose called ya at the hotel...lol and just for the record i did not call you a fag.

lol

it sucked you weren't there to hang with...kinda weird actually!!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Trick420 said:
lol oh nick...i'm soo sad you can't hang out and watch us smoke weed!!

ya i feel ya on the 4 in the morning thing!

jose called ya at the hotel...lol and just for the record i did not call you a fag.

lol

it sucked you weren't there to hang with...kinda weird actually!!

No, jose said in his voice mail that you called me a "twat".

I didn't believe it, you could never say such a thing.