tech flyer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
^^^hahaha

nah i went up to the cotilion to buy our tickets, and the girl reconized me from other techs shows and me promoting for them. so she gave me a bunch!

but i guess travis gots another company taking care of promoting now...i didn't know that....chris from dejavu entertainment from OKC, which i imagine is the same club in OKC called dejavu that is owned by red handed...so i'm guessing that chris=red handed=dejavu!!

but hell ya i'm ready! i'd figure we go to a bar or resturant with a bar and get some food and drinks and then i prolly should be at home around 7:30 so i can change and then leave with drew and whoever is coming with us (since my car is the only legal tagged car in the household lol) to go up to the cottilion and get the concert goin! lol :)

Apr 21, 2003
^ yea i like that club...nice place for a good concert....

i don't think we will make it to that one...but i have been to 5-6 concerts there.

i remeber the 1st time we went there for the devin concert there...shit was hella ghetto lookin!

Oct 9, 2002
Trick420 said:
^ yea i like that club...nice place for a good concert....

i don't think we will make it to that one...but i have been to 5-6 concerts there.

i remeber the 1st time we went there for the devin concert there...shit was hella ghetto lookin!

good ole OKC!

:) what a good time!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Dear Trick, Drew, and anyone else in attendence.

I might be around for the show on friday.

Now, don't get yall hopes up. I'm coming down to pick up a couch from my parents house in Newton, and if I feel like it and my girl is up to it, we might catch dinner and a Tech N9ne show. You never know where Nick HQ may pop up. Be on the look out and keep ya cell phones handy.