Tech Dollars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
I'm not a collector but you guys obviously don't get the collector game at all.
This isn't a new kids on the block coin. this is a coin made by a semi-successful underground rap label. In 20 years Strange most likely won't exist and nobody's gonna know what Strange Music is except that kid at school that gets made fun of for listening to those weird old compact discs and wearing vintage Kendrick Lamar shirts he bought at Goodwill.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
Haha yeah, I have one of them around somewhere and decided to look it up on ebay a while back. Side note, you can buy a full set of MC D Batman Forever glasses for cheap, not that I would but the nostalgia was a nice thought.

I will say I like the new prints they have been doing with Prior but I am a sucker for limited run art prints and at least they have some kind of built in scarcity to them.

May 29, 2009
yah, this is sad but fuck it, dummies will pay for dumb shit, let em. as for collectors, i hear ya, but i remember beanie babies and see where that shit went. gone the way of pogs, good sir. remember Alf?