tech cut off all his hair...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
You know, Tech's loss of hair is a quite noticable change.

BUT....

Not as extremely visible as Bizzy Bone's travesty. Somebody needs to slap B in the back of the head, knock some sense into him, and maybe feed him too.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
continuation of thread jacking:

Bizzy bone fell the fuck off. Same with all of Bone, except Krayzie. He still put outs good solo albums. As much as they hate Ruthless Records, I think their music sounded a lot better when they were on it.

Bizzy Bone's first solo album was awesome when it came out... But his second was a decline... then it just went to hell. I think he is on a slow ride up because I have his newest one, The Midwest Cowboy err whatever, and it is allright. I went out on a limb with it. The album title is horrible and its never a good forecast when someone is signed to KOCH.

Nov 9, 2003
DaSlacker said:
continuation of thread jacking:

Bizzy bone fell the fuck off. Same with all of Bone, except Krayzie. He still put outs good solo albums. As much as they hate Ruthless Records, I think their music sounded a lot better when they were on it.

Bizzy Bone's first solo album was awesome when it came out... But his second was a decline... then it just went to hell. I think he is on a slow ride up because I have his newest one, The Midwest Cowboy err whatever, and it is allright. I went out on a limb with it. The album title is horrible and its never a good forecast when someone is signed to KOCH.
That new bizzy bone album was ok alot better then some of his recent others. The name is dumb though but as much as Krayzie still puttin out decent shit I cant wait for Flesh N Bone to get out of prison.

Aug 26, 2002
DougN9ne said:
Actually it's Tech N9ne's hair.. and this IS a Strange Music Forum.. and it's more interesting then other threads i've seen on here.
I know, but if you think that Tech's trademark is his hair, then you're as fruity as your Alazay. It ain't like I put on my Gang Related cd, played Questions and said, "Hey, I wonder what this guy's hair looks like!" I remember Tech more for his flows than his hair.

DaSlacker said:
HE'LL GROW IT ALL BACK. CHILL OUT..
My point exactly

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
rtmb said:
I know, but if you think that Tech's trademark is his hair, then you're as fruity as your Alazay. It ain't like I put on my Gang Related cd, played Questions and said, "Hey, I wonder what this guy's hair looks like!" I remember Tech more for his flows than his hair.

My point exactly
ur right but if someone has seen tech with spikes and u say tech n9ne sings that then they will be like o the guy with red spiked hair, cuz i have had numerous people describe him like that so to people who are not big tech fans that is how they describe him

Nov 4, 2005
well, if someone was to try to describe even though he doesnt have it anymore, u can point them in the right direction... they are just a little late thats all

Dec 5, 2005
rtmb said:

My point exactly
I think you need to read the thread again before you say it was me saying that it's Tech's trademark.

All in all to close this.. Tech has always had some type of hair.. it's rare to see him with a fade. especially with a 1 on top and 2 on the sides. And i was saying that it's worth a thread.. Unlike others i've seen posted here. That is all.

Aug 31, 2005
ok on the note about tech's hair being his trademark, im not saying he's weak w/out or anything, but as far as his known image, people know the red spiked hair

on the note with bizzy, he was easily my favorite of the group. While I like Krayzie, he kinda fell off after the art of war cd, started to have a more mainstream sound. Bizzy himself has fallen off as well, but he still has a lot of skill, he just needs some direction....seriously id cream myself if Bizzy signed to strange

Jul 5, 2003
Bizzy's Midwest Cowboy is is second tightest solo. Heavens Movie being the best. Bizzy fell off MAJORLY though. Krayzie is the tightest one, he has maintained a steady flow of sick tracks. His solo albums sell the most out of them as well. Ok anywho....Tech's hair being his trademark or do you mean Tech's GIMMICK? Because his trademark would be his flow. His gimmick would be his hair and whatnot.

Sep 16, 2002
DougN9ne said:
i like this techn9ne better
hahaha that's some funny shit... I LOVE THE ROOM!

LOL@ this whole HAIR thread... blahblahblah... I heared Tech had some Wheaties and a Hot Pocket with some juice and a boiled egg on the side for breakfast..blahblahblah just fuckin with ya'll.. take care!

oh, and the new hair-do looks cool, looks better than the mowhawk IMO. I'm out to Vegas, bitches! peace.

Feb 13, 2006
I would admit that the red spiked hair was tech n9ne's trademark. It's sad to see it gone but I'm sure it will be back. Also, everybody who is starting to mention bizzy fell off and shit on here. If you guys didn't know he signed with virgin records. Bizzy always puts out great shit. He's better than all of today's mainstream rappers. But, that's my opinion.

Dec 5, 2005
I know he's going to bring it back. "With red hair and my face painted" "look look over there, its that nigga with the hair" "don't let me go and rock the red spiked hair, they hate it when i do that right there, right thurr!" and so on.. he can't let it go! :)

Dec 5, 2005
cmccrary10 said:
who cares. his hair was braided, then it was orange, then it was red. it's got spikes, it was a mohawk. the man changes his hair around. it's his head, let the man be. he's probably gonna grow it back anyway.

nice save.. PSYCHE.. 50 people gave a reply similar to this. but for some reason yours hits me harder...... double psyche.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
cmccrary10 said:
who cares. his hair was braided, then it was orange, then it was red. it's got spikes, it was a mohawk. the man changes his hair around. it's his head, let the man be. he's probably gonna grow it back anyway.
uhh no we want fuckin spikes hahaha whos gonna reply to this:classic: