tech cut off all his hair...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Still to this day.....it astounds me to see the amount of people who care about how another dude wears his hair. Celebrety or not.

Case in point....a few months ago I was at a bar with my girl and her 3 friends. It was after a guy/girls night out and we met up to go home. Just as we were about to leave some guy comes up to our table asks if he can sit down and starts talking to my gf's friends. Then all of a sudden he looks at me and says nice hair. I think he was trying to insult me because i didn't have a sweet crew cut like he did. So I say to him...you got all these girls around to talk to and you want to talk about my hair.

Anyway...does it really matter? I don't remember people up in arms when Busta Rhymes cut off his dreads.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Kawnar said:
im on the same label as someone that was performing...Trip C... white juggalo rapper with the green mohawk (F.Y.I. IM NOT A JUGGALO) I was running merch booth for him so thats why I was backstage before and after the show
o yeh adam i know him, who was that on stage with him tho, but yeh i dont know why we are talkin about guys hair maybe becuz we all are used to it like that and it is him but yeh it does sound kind of gay but who cares hahaha

Sep 30, 2002
It was a HOOTT summer, so tech cut his shit. I'm not suprised.Tech has always changed his hairstyle. I think his mohawk was the fuckin' shit. It'd be nice to see a lineage of hairstyles from NNuTTHowZe era to present.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I find it funny how everyone always says, "He cut it? Damnit *Cries* But that was his trademark"....... Tech was sick on the mic LONG before the spikes. You act as though the dude came out of his mother with 'em.

Dec 5, 2005
Kain said:
I find it funny how everyone always says, "He cut it? Damnit *Cries* But that was his trademark"....... Tech was sick on the mic LONG before the spikes. You act as though the dude came out of his mother with the with 'em.
Haha so funny.. yet so true. :]