Tech bullshitted BIG TYME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Zer0 has to be black. I can see him now walking past Abercrombie or A.E. in the mall and laughing at those corny burbian guys walking in there to buy a dingy tight fitting outfit.
If that's the case, I've been black since I was just about 13 when I became an OG Hicksville mallrat. Old Navy and The Gap is worse, and I don't know if you've ever even seen one of these places but a "Pacific Sunwear" is worse. It's for white dorks who think dressing in skateboard gear or surf gear is going to make them look original or cool... Ugh. Nice fuckin' Foakleys, fags.

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
maybe some of the performances weren't the best, but they're all worth watching once, and they're for free.

but no one can tell me that the performance of "this ring" sucked. that shit left my jaw hangin. straight heat that noone can beat

Aug 21, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:

If that's the case, I've been black since I was just about 13 when I became an OG Hicksville mallrat. Old Navy and The Gap is worse, and I don't know if you've ever even seen one of these places but a "Pacific Sunwear" is worse. It's for white dorks who think dressing in skateboard gear or surf gear is going to make them look original or cool... Ugh. Nice fuckin' Foakleys, fags.
RIGHT, I DONT GET THOSE GUY'S... THERE WAS THIS GUY IN THE MALL IN A STORE I WAS IN RECENTLY IN ONE OF THOSE "CARGO PANTS & DINGY SHIRT" SURFER/SKATEBOARDER STORES, AND I SWEAR THAT HE THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS COOL. HE PICKED OUT SOME BULSHIT THAT LOOKED BUMMY FROM THE GET GO, BUT I GUESS HE SEE'S THINGS DIFFERENTLY, PLUS HE HAD BAD ACNE AND AN AMERICAN PIE HAIRDO, LOOKIN' LIKE HE JUST DIED FROM HANG-GLIDING AND SKATEBOARDING ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING. I GUESS HE'S NOT TRYING TO ATTRACT GIRLS WITH THE SHIT HE'S BUYING! NOW I DONT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE, BUT WTF IS UP WITH THOSE CLOD HOPPER LOOKIN' DOC MARTIN BROWN SCUFFED UP YELLOW KNITTING CLEAR BROWN SOLE SHOES WITH THE BIG TOE LOOK SHOES, THAT WHITE PEOPLE TEND TO WEAR WITH EVERYTHING HAHAHA!??? I know someone on here wears those things, but those are the lamest shoes ever... I know people that wear OLD NAVY and GAP trying to be thugs and shit. I know exactly what you are talking about with those Pacific Sunwear stores... But the ultimate doofus look is those big baggy Khaki Cargo shorts with a small skeet X-tra Medium ass American Eagle shirt and those Clod Hopper roach stomper Doc Martin lookin' things with no socks and that ripped up orange hat... That is all you see here man... I guess they are the ones that drive those souped up slow ass Honda's huh!!! Fuckin' kills me... Ask GhettobirdMU and hell tell you about Columbia mall dorks...

Call me what yall want, but please someone tell me that I aint the only one that notices that shit... Guess cause I am black!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2002
hahaha.
i just bought myself a new pair of black docs. i've been wearin combat/safety style boots ever since i was done with my military service. (the boots was the only thing i liked in the army hahah)

but were you guys talkin about people wearing gap and shit to look tuff? haahah that's hilarious. well, I think wearin any name brand shit for image is silly anyway but that's just me.

Nov 14, 2002
Doc's are cool. I don't wear them, and don't like they're more "flamboyant" styles, but when it comes to mudstompin', waffle-makin, or straight kickin' through the shin, them is the ones.

Nov 14, 2002
Briana said:
"them is the ones" ^^^
"they are the ones"

dont slack off on your grammar in order to be cool.
your aunt/mother wouldnt approve of it!!!

It's called an "expression"... Oh and another real clever person with a "aunt/mother" comment to a person who is clearly smarter than them, AND lives in the rural state of New York.

Ima go cornhole me some prisoners.