Tech bullshitted BIG TYME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2003
The album [absolute power] of course, comes with interludes, and a 70 minute dvd of some great live performances - ZERO MEDIA

90% ov da showz on dat DVD iz bunk az fuck. If U aint gon flow fa real at a concert, dont try to say itz a concert. Call it a CD listening party or sumn. Datz sum bull azz shit.

Da extra trackz on da DVD wuz appreciated doe. He shudda just put dem out on a bonus disc. Dat DVD made him look bad. Da slacker video iz weak too, it go perfect wit da song.

I know I aint da only muhfucka dat peeped dis bullshit

Aug 21, 2002
Actually, I didn't like the performance shots really, and I believe that it could've been better, but hell, there aint too many other DVD's out there that are for free with new tracks on it...

I had a hella tight idea for Everready, but I am not sure if it'll have a DVD included, but if it does, then I'll follow through on seeing what's up with my idea's... I have hella ideas, I just dont say too much about em' until the time is right, and as creative as I am, they'd be glad to use em'....

If Trav. let's me run wild with the whole thing, then it'll be the shit...

Bullshit, it is not though...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
you didn't like the concert fottage? i thought the footage was good? the dvd in general was a good dvd... especially since it came free with the cd... take a look at Jurassic 5's dvd or the roots dvd that came free with their cd's... they don't even come close to tech's

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Slim-

I realize how it may seem that the concerts are just music playing. The dvd has the actual track playing and it covers up most of the performance. That isn't how the shows really sound.

If you ever went to a live show you would notice that Tech puts it all out there and him and the 3 wisemen perform til they drop. That isn't bullshit.

I for one expected more out of the DVD and I really wish we would take more behind the scenes footage. Fans really gotta know what really goes on. Yall hear us tellin stories about this shit on here, but you dont get to see it. I hope that there is more footage taken on this tour than we've done in the past.

But to call a free DVD bunk and bullshit is insane. did i mention that it's free! How are you gonna knock something that didnt cost you shit?

I agree with maszive....the next dvd is gonna be hot.

OH BOY!

Nick

Sep 26, 2002
as far as i'm concerned if the DVD only had the interview, it would have made my day when i bought the cd.

man, i'm the typa muthefucker that watches behind the music even if i dont like the band. i like watchin behind the scenes typa shit/interviews/ commentaries on movie DVD s and shit. i love that shit

so when tech and strange put out a DVD with not only an interview, a fuckin 'makin of the video' , some behind the scenes shit for anghellic plus live footage PLUS extra songs, i have to think that i've gotten more than my money's worth.

you know how many bands sell shitty videos separetely for 20 bucks???????

this one comes with the fuckin CD it's cool.
i've seen so much bullshit.

yes the quality of the live footage coulda been better but it was already better than most shit ive seen.

unless you judge everything by how mtv does shit, youlive in a different world than me

Oct 10, 2002
ya slim don't be shady, like nick said the sound is dubbed over for the dvd. who else gonna give you free dvd and bonus tracks and 20 track cd that's bumpin all the way thru? who? made him look bad how? i don't think so. all kinds of extra ish for the fans. who can do better no one can.

May 8, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Slim-

I realize how it may seem that the concerts are just music playing. The dvd has the actual track playing and it covers up most of the performance. That isn't how the shows really sound.

/B]

Thank U for enlightinin a playa on dat dere pimp. Unless U know dat doe, U gon look at em like a bitch.

anotha thang, whut wuz up wit dat dancing tech & kaliko and erybody wuz doin.Look like dey wuz takin sum pointerz frum n sync or sumn. I had ta smoke 1 & watch it again dat shit wuz too funny. Shit betta be free

By da way Im a big tech fan he just fucked up da DVDizzle!!
I like pointin out wutz good, but it aint all good. Dont frunt lyke it iz

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
in order to post at this board you must be able to speak (or type) coherently. You, my friend, do not. speaking ghetto is one thing, but typing is something totally different

and would you rather have a bunch of people running all around stage yelling so you can't hear what they are saying. or maybe yelling put yo hands up over and over.
what tech and his crew does it put on a performance. it makes the concert much more enjoyable and organized

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Stop crying its a free DVD.....How many other artists do you know that give that to the fans with an LP??

Appriciate what Strange Music/MSC did for you as a fan and move on with your life

some people are never happy

Swick

Oct 9, 2002
KC Slim.... type english.... PLEASE!

And until you do so dont ever try to make fun of my car again. You obviously dont have the required intelligence to get a job to make the money in order to get one.

Peace

May 8, 2003
suggestion: next time I point out ona da few fucked up thangz bout yallz almighty tech[lol] dont trip. It really aint dat serious. Smoke a blunt or do whut u do. just calm down. itz simple shit trust me on dis.

1. look at da opinion, 2. put yo opinion down, 3. done. 4. DONT TRIP - DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL

STL Shep Mizzou Playa- Yall sound like deez Whyte bitchez dat did my work for me back in high school. i type how i talk, dont like it ingnore it and go teach gramma to some mo bitchez dat give a fuck so dey can do mo wurk fo niggaz like me in da future.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
because i can talk and don't sound like an ignorant dumbass i must be subservient to people? hardly....

go learn how to talk, then come and try to say shit to me

May 8, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
KC Slim.... type english.... PLEASE!

And until you do so dont ever try to make fun of my car again. You obviously dont have the required intelligence to get a job to make the money in order to get one.

Peace
I aint even gon tell u how my paper stack u wouldnt understand "playa in a honda''. I had my first Cadi by da tyme i wuz 17 and i aint tryin ta be no playa. I think imma buy a couple a yo lil civicz fo my cute lil cuzinz future, perfect car fa femalez. put onna dem big azz pipez on em to make em sound like chainsawz and erythang.

May 8, 2003
shep said:
because i can talk and don't sound like an ignorant dumbass i must be subservient to people? hardly....

go learn how to talk, then come and try to say shit to me
last words for u bitchez: eat a dick

yall gotta be Whyte where my Niggaz at in dis b.i. itch

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i can read it, but it is really annoying.

dis peece is da bom, tech is da shit, propz to da brova fo hodn it dawn fo my kc peepz.

anyone who types like this comes off as very dumb. the whole thing of ghetto typing is idiotic.

Apr 19, 2003
shep said:
i can read it, but it is really annoying.

dis peece is da bom, tech is da shit, propz to da brova fo hodn it dawn fo my kc peepz.

anyone who types like this comes off as very dumb. the whole thing of ghetto typing is idiotic.
what is "ghetto"
typing???