Tech at radio station

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
Just saying, even if Dre hasn't been around lately, he is still a HUGE name. I personally think it's Cube, but just bringing about a valid point.

Oct 16, 2006
People in the know have stated that it is right before the readers eyes to the hinting of the HUGE collaboration that is taking place on 'KILLER', in one of the better interviews that has graced these forums in some time, no mention of Dre's name has been made..

I still stand by one of my previous posts.. I put down money on Ice Cube being the collabo' that is under wraps until Killer comes out..

On a kinda off-topic note.. as great as Krizz Kaliko is (one of the stand out albums for many Strange Music fans, along with the Kutt and Skatter/Snug endeavours).. and they are all exceptionally talented and can't wait to hear there products, no question about it... I tend to forget about the projects there bringing out.. Killer is really overshadowing every other project.. not to disregard the other talent.. the more I listen the more I find 'Killer' to be the 2008 version of Anghellic in some ways.. so much more personal, insightful, and intelligible content lyrically,.. replacing the heavily-inspired clubby tracks that you see laced on Everready, though I do expect to see a division between both, it is a change.. hopefully the old-schoolers can embrace some of the real 'fuck-you' type tracks displaying a more honest dark deameanor on Killer and shows what made Tech, Tech.. and overlook the newer production they might not be accustomed to hearing Tech N9ne rap over.

Thats all I got, I've got liquor in my system so it's probably a rant but hell.. 32 tracks of Tech will be fuckun' Killer, no doubt!!

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2002
The reason you don't really remember the other releases besides Tech and Kaliko, is because you don't give a shit about any of the other releases. i don't mean that as an insult at all. I don't know shit about the other releases (although I'll pick up the Ill Bill album) because I don't give a fuck about them.

I like Tech and Kaliko... and a bit of Kutt.

I mean, why would you know the release date of an album you don't plan on ever buying? Killer overshadows everything else, because Tech overshadows everyone else on the label. Why? Because his shit is better. Not to knock any other artist but for a majority of the people on the board, Tech is their favorite artist.

Dec 14, 2005
Tech > the rest of strange.... but ill pick up Kalicos and Kutts albums for sure

Vitiligo should hold me over till Killer drops... i just cant see krizzs or kutts albums even comparing to Killer... atleast from what ive heard

Nov 6, 2005
I'm pretty sure they are two different verses.
Co sign. Sob Man, if you REALLY don't know don't state it as a fact. Or present it as if you KNOW you're right. Be kind enough to admit doubt. As the verse goes, i believe it's a new verse. Source from either the twista interview, or something with prozak.