Tecca And King Nicky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
My wish came true with the T-nutty and TheReal collabo. Ive made a new wish, and thats a track with Tech N9ne and Andre Nickatina.

Whats your thoughts? What is your dream collabo? Korn? Soad?
:siccness::siccness::siccness:

Jul 1, 2007
i dont have a dream collabo i think tech has some great collabs on his new album that im yet to hear.. and yeah hes the most creative artist so i dont c wat many other mcs can bring to a song wit him..

Oct 16, 2006
Two of my dream collaborations are featured on Killer, Scarface and more importantly Ice Cube..

I would hope collaborations with DMX, Busta Rhymes & Eminem are fulfilled before Tech N9ne's career comes to a close.. I think they are all pretty attainable considering Tech knows DMX & Busta Rhymes personally.. Busta Rhymes on a track where he does the hook would sound amazing..

Other than that, whose better a collaboration than people already on the Strange Music roster.. Calhoun, Kaliko, Skatter/Snug to a lesser degree..

ECF'NW.

Sep 4, 2006
Two of my dream collaborations are featured on Killer, Scarface and more importantly Ice Cube..

I would hope collaborations with DMX, Busta Rhymes & Eminem are fulfilled before Tech N9ne's career comes to a close.. I think they are all pretty attainable considering Tech knows DMX & Busta Rhymes personally.. Busta Rhymes on a track where he does the hook would sound amazing..

Other than that, whose better a collaboration than people already on the Strange Music roster.. Calhoun, Kaliko, Skatter/Snug to a lesser degree..

ECF'NW.
Kalhoun*

Oct 16, 2006
I heard that Milli remix with Chamillionaire.. shit sounds pretty decent.. he would be good with the N9ne..

how well would you guys percieve Tech N9ne and Game or Tech N9ne and Obie Trice to mesh together on a track??

I still want to see a Zelaya collabo on Siccology.. make it happen someone!

ECF'NW.