tattoo thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
and this motherfucker calls me a "dumbass". SMH at your unoriginal bullshit tattoos.
excuse me paulie pissy pants SHUT THE FUCK UP
i dont need the opinion of a shitty person because you must have been a shitty brother for your own brother to snitch on you that or you and your brother are inherently a bunch of FAGGOTS . take that gun you like to take pictures with and KILL YOURSELF

Aug 5, 2009
lets post up pictures with some baddass tattoo pics. im just curious to c what kind of pics get posted on here
this is the only tat i'm gonna get 'slavery, colianialism , AIDS, fuck the system ', get that tattoed big across my back, so when i die, human beings no what i stood for you know, its documented, its a personal thing, my personal beef wit the system, you know this

and i ain't a revolutionary or righteous brother or religious, i'm just a spiritual, positive brother thats a biznessman, real estate international hustler(onced i raise the capital to get into that game), ha ha, a biznessman thats for the cause, thats all dawg, a 9 to 5 brother thats trying to raise the capital to get into real estate then get my pan africanism movement on and poppin, you see what i'm saying, thats the way i'm rolling right now, for real like, you get me

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
...just did my girlfriends foot in september for her bday.

she was in massive pain & she aint no punk lol

Ive done a few feet where the toughest people have cried.
I've got the whole your a girl w/ a tattoo on your foot thing. I think its way worse than under arm IMO but I fall into kinda a meditation when being worked on 4 a long time ( was some free hand - it started w/ just the Name). No bullshit spot though. I had to hold my leg because it shook then was in some real time pain. Swelled and bled a lot. But when I kick someone in the ass Its got my Grandpa's name on it , and he kicked some ass. LOL

You work @ a shop SHEA.?