Tatoo removal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
I ain't getting any of my Northern affiliation tatts removed so don't even offer me that cleanslate program.

I made the mistake of getting my ex's name on my neck, her face on my arm and her placaso as a "necklace" type of tacka.
Have any of you gotten any of your tatts removed? If so how much did it cost? I need recommendations.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
YOU CAN ALWAYS COVER THEM UP...BUT I NEVER SEEN YOUR TATS NOR WOULD I HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT 2 REPLACE THEM WIT...BUT ITS AN OPTION

May 5, 2002
i wouldn't worry about the face bro, you can just say it some hyna. i got a couple of hynas on me but it ain't nobody in particular. i heard lazer removals are expensive and time consuming for all of the phases. i say just go with a cover up over the names with a tight pic(thats is what i did).

May 5, 2002
also thanks for the info i will hit that cat up for spots up in the north west. I also am flying one of my homeboys from out there in San Jo up to Seattle and we are going to make a road trip back cali.

Apr 25, 2002
its expensive as fuck and painful as fuck

fuck it bro..just go to the cleanslate and tell them the tats are really gang related..lol..so when they get rid of those 3..never come back!

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
get em covered that removal shit scars your body bad,and every bodys different on the healing process. i got 2 i wanted removed but now im just gettin the shit covered with something better.....

Jan 14, 2004
I just got my tat removed an XIv on my finger.. it was laser removal in Los Gatos.. my Po gave me a card.. and i just had to do community hours .. and if you dont have time for that shit.. just tell em you got low-income and they'll help you out.. i got my last 3 treatments for free.. just some info for SSJStranger

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
damn i got mob tatted on tha arm... now im thinkin i shuda put somfin else up in tha empty space instead...