Tampa Bay Rays!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i was only talking about the lack of intrest in the sports....not how good or how bad the teams were

jax have had more blackouts then anyother team in recent history....mind you that they were in the PLAYOFFS last year....and mind you again that they have some of the CHEAPEST tickets in the entire nfl

dolphins....even when they were doing great they still have problems selling tickets...

im not to sure how the tampa bay bucs are doing according to ticket sales...

marlins.....no need for explanation

rays.....no need again
Absolutely, points noted. It isn't a state known for their devoted professional fan bases. It's just a weird place, how a state can emphasize athletics so strongly at the youth, high school and collegiate levels, but be rather ambivalent towards them in the pros.

The complete opposite = Boston. Best in the US at watching professional sports, worst in the US at growing up to play them.

Apr 25, 2002
Very very good young team, I don't even consider them a real surprise b/c I don't see a lot of people on their squad who are overachieving. They just have a lot of talent.