Tall T & Jazz Jr. - 'Intent 2 Sell' March 3rd - free dl?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
25 days away...

free online downloads everywhere and if the demand is there, hard copies for the low shortly after!!

I don't have too much of the juicy stuff on myspace cuz im not tryin to leak the album but deff. check 'Oughta Think Twice' on my page till then

916 stand up...
We're tryin to reach the world on this one tho real talk

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
patna, i can listen first and buy later?
if yall sum computers rappers, im gonna be pissed, yall spittin or what?....who does your beat?.....what studio yall record at?

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
u can have the whole thing free my dude..
its really nothin, we're more into gettin our music heard then tryin to get paid off it at this point.. We did the studio thing as a group back in 06' but I was being hella stupid back then an got caught up an did a lil time in juvi.. when i got out it was on ankle so i couldn't record..
So i took some money and i invested in some equipment.. i record and mix all my own shit at home now and it sounds cool you feel me, im still learning.. but im planning on going to school in the fall so i can learn more an really become a producer to make some bread... as long as people think they can rap an wanna record i'm winnin!

After this street-tape we're gonna come even harder with all original beats and we're still lookin for production that fits us..

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
hell ya, ima be honest and tell you i dont know shit about pressing a cd.. so if anybody has any suggestions on where to go its much appreciated..
with that said, we're just some young fresh talent that's doin shit a little different than everyone else, i hope u like it... alot of people do
but if all else fails jr916, yu're atleast gonna get a cd-r lol