Tales From Da Sicc - Prozak's New Album Featuring Twista, Bizzare, etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i usually hate horrorcore shit but twiztid is pretty fresh. i heard a cd phatso and it was nice so imma give them a shot since everything else i heard from them is straight. i dont think ICP really has that much talent though

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
KrazeeRDM said:
i usually hate horrorcore shit but twiztid is pretty fresh. i heard a cd phatso and it was nice so imma give them a shot since everything else i heard from them is straight. i dont think ICP really has that much talent though
Agreed. Jamie Madrox, from Twiztid, is a lyrical BEAST on the mic.

BTW, both Twiztid and I.C.P aren't Horrorcore. They tend to fall in the "Wicked Shit" category, though that really isn't the case anymore, at least not for I.C.P anyway.

Dec 10, 2005
KrazeeRDM said:
^^ co-sign.

Sep 26, 2002
i've heard some good verses from prozak and some bad verses from prozak. but there are certain people i respect just on a hunch or a feelin i get... and prozak is one of them. i don't know much about the dude but he's doing what he wants and makin it pop with all these guests on his album, i'll give him a hi five

Nov 7, 2006
D-Con said:
Agreed. Jamie Madrox, from Twiztid, is a lyrical BEAST on the mic.

BTW, both Twiztid and I.C.P aren't Horrorcore. They tend to fall in the "Wicked Shit" category, though that really isn't the case anymore, at least not for I.C.P anyway.
been tryin to find that out he is lyrcally a monster. is that all he got or does he have more cause i already gots that cd and cant seem to find more of him. and i dled a bunch of twiztid cds off the internet but none of his solo shit

D-Con

Sicc OG
Feb 25, 2007
KrazeeRDM said:
been tryin to find that out he is lyrcally a monster. is that all he got or does he have more cause i already gots that cd and cant seem to find more of him. and i dled a bunch of twiztid cds off the internet but none of his solo shit
Nope, sorry man, that was his first and only solo album, so far..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
D-Con said:
Nope, sorry man, that was his first and only solo album, so far..

Not entirely correct. Phatso: Earth 2 has different songs and remixes of existing songs. It's kind of like another album. Good luck finding it, though.

Monoxide's solo joint was fire, too.