Tales From Da Sicc - Prozak's New Album Featuring Twista, Bizzare, etc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2007
I doubt any of y'all like dis cat, but he's still a part of Strange Music, and he's still dropping BOMBZ, two to be exact. Prozak's solo album gone have of some BIG names, such as, BIGG KRIZZ KALICO, BIZZARE, BLAZE YA DEAD HOMIE, KING GORDY, TWISTA, TECH N9NE, THE R.O.C, TWIZTID, THE WHOLE DAYTON FAMILY and more. The album will be over 20 tracks, with production by SEVEN (The guy who produced a few tracks off Everready), GEE PIERCE, and the legendary MIKE E. CLARK. Also it comes with a FREE DVD (and not some sloppy, home video bullshit) containing an entire documentary of his career. So far it has sit down interviews with THE DAYTON FAMILY, TECH N9NE, BIZZARE, KING GORDY, GEE PIERCE, BIGG KRIZZ KALICO and many more. AAAND It will have 2 brand new music videos on it, and a sneek peek trailer on the film "HIDE.SEEK.KILL" (written, directed, produced by Prozak)

Feb 25, 2007
Yes, It's going to be released on Strange Music and Yeah his last album was was also released on SM. I'm not sure y'all would have liked it. He mostly falls into the horror-rap genre. Though he said it would be straight up rap on this one. So s'all good.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He's not completely sigend to Strange, how can his music be put out by them? Prozac's in the same situation that Gordy was in when he tried to join the group permanently. He's still attached to another label, so this seems unlikely.

Feb 25, 2007
He just got signed to Universal, if that's what your saying, but he's still is a part of Strange Music. And I'm pretty sure his last release was completely on SM, if not, hook up some links.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well, I don't know any links, but I remember that Prozak was only signed to Strange to do group music. His individual releases still have to be released on the label he's signed to. I don't think he can legally put out a cd on Strange unless they own his individual contract.

*EDIT

Prozak was a completely independant artist until his deal w/ Universal. He's signed to Strange music in conjunction with Mike E. Clark as a group to do P:DM. He's not signed to Strange as a solo artist, though. This will stricly be a Universal push until he inks a deal as a solo artist on Strange Music through Universal Recordings.

Feb 25, 2007
L.D.S. said:
Well, I don't know any links, but I remember that Prozak was only signed to Strange to do group music. His individual releases still have to be released on the label he's signed to. I don't think he can legally put out a cd on Strange unless they own his individual contract.

*EDIT

Prozak was a completely independant artist until his deal w/ Universal. He's signed to Strange music in conjunction with Mike E. Clark as a group to do P:DM. He's not signed to Strange as a solo artist, though. This will stricly be a Universal push until he inks a deal as a solo artist on Strange Music through Universal Recordings.
Word. Thanks on the news, man

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well thank you for finding it. I'm looking forward to this album. I'm a fan of Twiztid and Blaze, so it'll be good to hear new stuff from them.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
D-Con said:
No doubt. Looking forward to "Independence Day" hittin' stores.
Yea I was about to say...Twiztid's got some of the exact same guests on their Independents Day coming up...Tech and Kaliko, Dayton Family, Dogg Pound, Bizarre, Proof, Potluck, Kottonmouth Kings, Dayton Family...I think Prozak's on their shit as well. This is out July 3rd.

I bet Prozak's will be out around the same time. These two albums alone are going to be my shit for the summer (along with the upcoming Strange Music artist albums).

Nov 7, 2006
i'll prolly get it a week- a month early cuz i works at F.Y.E. and we always get independant artist shit mad early dont really like PDM but i'll give it a try

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
never felt PDM and that horrorcore genre...only shit i cant 'listen' to is Twiztid and thats only because im anticipating techs verse...but they are better than the majority of that pyschopathic shit

i'll give them a listen mainly coz of the features