Taking Baths

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
to those who dont enjoy bathing....Do you enjoy hot tubs?

baths aint gay...there isnt anything feminine about it. Most of those who hate on baths must not know what a hard day's work is like...I usually only take baths when I'm sore or when I'm sick....maybe 5-6 times a year. Most of the time I can barely get myself outta my truck cuz my back hurts so much just from driving home....Anaheim Rob knows whats up................

Anyone ever had a Turkish bath? Thats when you go in a hot tub, then a cool soak and get all stretched out.....theres nothing more rejuvenating on earth........

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
why dont they call it having a bath , youre not taking it anywhere .

or having a shower , aside from the fridge , a shower is probably the hardest thing to take inside someones house , like the entire shower .. tiles curtains and everything , sometimes even a tub would be involved .

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
not just that dawg, i set up shop in the bathroom, i might have my bong and like 6 magazines and the newspaper some syrup and my iphone playing music, so ill take a insanely long time to get out the fucking bath, i take showers to get clean but on some relaxation shit? ill big up baths till my dying day. if i didnt take as many baths as i do id probably seriously have some mental issues.

i dont know what other people do to get away from their daily troubles, its either take a hot ass bath or hit the beach for me..or walking the dogs....

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
you every think about how much money youd save on your water bill if you didnt use a bath for relaxation.

Mar 17, 2006
i'll take a bath every outta the blue and just relax, about the only time i really took baths though is when i was playin b-ball. especially playing in some AAU tournaments might have to play 2-3 games in one day sometimes and felt good to just sit and soak in the tub

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
The only time I take baths is when im sick as fuck.....When the chills hit and all you wanna do is lay down....Thats only one time I take baths and i dont get sick alot so hardly never....Plus i dont even have a bath in my master bedroom.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
only when I'm sore or injured from lifting... yeah

but I always take a shower after taking a bath... because you are sitting in your ass water